- 60
- cunningham85
I'm looking to setup a touring car championship like a few on here already. My plan
8 rounds with 3 races a day of 16 laps
Success ballast will be present from previous race and reverse grid for race 3
Cars I'm looking at are premium cars only with no AWD cars
All cars will be limited to 500pp weight min 1000kg and a limit of 300bhp
Cars
RM integra
RM silvia
RM golf
RM lexus
BMW concept ti
There will also be a constructors championship and all cars will run team colours
Prize will be any car under 500k for championship winner 350k car for 2nd and 100k for 3rd
I'm thinking 1more car type to keep the grid varied but unsure what model
I plan to drive for lexus
Teams kept to 2 drivers at the moment chance for 3rd driver depending on intrest
Damage will be full with penalty limited
Tyres medium racing only
8 rounds with 3 races a day of 16 laps
Success ballast will be present from previous race and reverse grid for race 3
Cars I'm looking at are premium cars only with no AWD cars
All cars will be limited to 500pp weight min 1000kg and a limit of 300bhp
Cars
RM integra
RM silvia
RM golf
RM lexus
BMW concept ti
There will also be a constructors championship and all cars will run team colours
Prize will be any car under 500k for championship winner 350k car for 2nd and 100k for 3rd
I'm thinking 1more car type to keep the grid varied but unsure what model
I plan to drive for lexus
Teams kept to 2 drivers at the moment chance for 3rd driver depending on intrest
Damage will be full with penalty limited
Tyres medium racing only