Premium Veyron???

  • Thread starter Thread starter Batmang_y0!
  • 19 comments
  • 1,886 views
Messages
10
Messages
Batmang_y0!
I was pleasantly surprised when I won the Veyron (don't remember the race) early on in A-Spec mode, though sadly it was only a standard model. While lurking through the photomode forum here I recall seeing various pictures of Veyron's but they all seemed to be standard models and that got me thinking, is there not a premium version of the Veyron?
 
I was pleasantly surprised when I won the Veyron (don't remember the race) early on in A-Spec mode, though sadly it was only a standard model. While lurking through the photomode forum here I recall seeing various pictures of Veyron's but they all seemed to be standard models and that got me thinking, is there not a premium version of the Veyron?

Sorry there isn't, but PD did say that they are going to replace some standard cars with Premium versions of them.
 
Nope, but please rejoice with us in the knowledge that there are premium Priuses and other such automotive travesties.

And before someone starts going off about how much the Veyron sucks... it doesn't. It's an amazingly impressive car for what it is, but never forget how heavy it is and how easy it is to forget you're going into corners way too fast with it...
 
Nope, but please rejoice with us in the knowledge that there are premium Priuses and other such automotive travesties.

And before someone starts going off about how much the Veyron sucks... it doesn't. It's an amazingly impressive car for what it is, but never forget how heavy it is and how easy it is to forget you're going into corners way too fast with it...

Agreed! 👍 Veyron is underwhelming to drive but very composed and once a performance benchmark.And yes their choice of premium car's is VERY questionable.Im ok with hybrids being premium (CR-Z for one is pretty good) but the prius and a few others are terribly dull to drive...
 
It's a shame it's only standard, but at least it's a high quality one from GT PSP.

As to driving it, in the words of Jeff Gordon

'Remember, this car is heavy'
 
Truth be told I can live with a standard model Veyron, now what would be cool is if you could go into the paint booth and pick any two paint chips and paint the Veyron any color combo of your choice.
 
Nope, but please rejoice with us in the knowledge that there are premium Priuses and other such automotive travesties.

And before someone starts going off about how much the Veyron sucks... it doesn't. It's an amazingly impressive car for what it is, but never forget how heavy it is and how easy it is to forget you're going into corners way too fast with it...

Amen to that :)

I can't believe these Veyron haters at all... it's a very good car IMO :D

Hope it gets the premium treatment :)

And about those premium cars... yeah... some of the choices they made are terribly wrong...
 
I just don't think Veyron performs well as a circuit racecar (at least based on PD's interpretation of it), maybe as a super-sports car. I watched the fantasy factory episode that featured the Veyron and was very impressed with it as a car. I just don't think it was built to be balanced on a track. Mostly just a speed machine with a nifty tranny and very impressive construction.

I would also like multi-paint options, but don't care if it isn't premium.
 
I just don't think Veyron performs well as a circuit racecar, maybe as a super-sports car. I watched the fantasy factory episode that featured the Veyron and was very impressed with it as a car. I just don't think it was built to be balanced on a track. Just a speed machine with a nifty tranny.

I would also like multi-paint options.

If you can tune the Veyron right it becomes very good on the track. A heavy power bias to the rear helps a lot, as does lowered suspension. By Multipaint do you mean two tone (like stock veyrons are). I think that'd be a very good idea.
 
If it was a premium car, then it would be in the new dealership. Every premium vehicle is in the new dealership. While all of the used cars are in the used dealership.
 
Bugatti Veyron premium would be awesome...I love the interior of that car...

Also, another thing is they could have made the great/awesome cars Premium but they think the Toyota Vitz/Yaris and Prius are much better to be made into premiums...Sometimes I do not get PD's logic...

*cough* patch 1.07 *cough*
 
I'm not bashing it, but it's not really my kind of car. It's cool to look at and play with, but not to dog it around a track for me at least.
 
If you can tune the Veyron right it becomes very good on the track. A heavy power bias to the rear helps a lot, as does lowered suspension. By Multipaint do you mean two tone (like stock veyrons are). I think that'd be a very good idea.

True but that's with some tuning modification versus other cars that are built with the intent of high speeds and heavy cornering/abuse. Some of the Ferraris, while not comparable in HP, drive themselves and I'd honestly rather own one of them than a Veyron for practical purposes in a sports car. Veyron could be good when you put new parts in it, but I feel like Bugatti's construction was for a specific goal, and that single goal was to go as fast as humanly possible in a straight line. I could be wrong but that's what I get from all the hype/adverts about the car and the way PD made it handle.

Also I don't want to take credit for the paint idea I saw it upstream somewhere and was simply agreeing. :)
 
Nope, but please rejoice with us in the knowledge that there are premium Priuses and other such automotive travesties.

And before someone starts going off about how much the Veyron sucks... it doesn't. It's an amazingly impressive car for what it is, but never forget how heavy it is and how easy it is to forget you're going into corners way too fast with it...

I'll start going off if you allow me. But hey, sure you will, since we're in a forum here ;)

On those few tracks with long straights the Veyron might have a chance against similar pp cars. At least for a lap lol. Anywhere else it just...sucks. Specially when we're talking about stock setup and 3-5 laps, it just eats tires like I do consume cookies. And lets not talk about race compounds cause on those any car can go fast. The veyron is not today's technology spearhead, even if it´s coming out of the VW group haha.
 
The Veyron does indeed suck. I don't care if it's standard or not.
 
Key thing to remember, veyron is not a care car hence no front downforce. If it had that.m, then its be a beast. For now its just good fun for fully modding and setting TC to 0 XD
 
From the FAQ:

The Bugatti Veyron...
Is a standard car, yes.


Why are we talking about this?
 
True but that's with some tuning modification versus other cars that are built with the intent of high speeds and heavy cornering/abuse. Some of the Ferraris, while not comparable in HP, drive themselves and I'd honestly rather own one of them than a Veyron for practical purposes in a sports car. Veyron could be good when you put new parts in it, but I feel like Bugatti's construction was for a specific goal, and that single goal was to go as fast as humanly possible in a straight line. I could be wrong but that's what I get from all the hype/adverts about the car and the way PD made it handle.

Also I don't want to take credit for the paint idea I saw it upstream somewhere and was simply agreeing. :)

I'd rather have a Ferrari anyway, in game and real life (except maybe that awful 400i they made:yuck:)

If the Veyron Supersport had made it into the game I think it would beat all the other super cars round a track (like on Top Gear). Unfortunately it's not :(
 
Back