Preorder bonuses... My PS crashed, what do I do?

  • Thread starter Thread starter daschund
  • 4 comments
  • 622 views
Messages
50
United States
New York
Does anyone know? Yesterday my PS died a horrible, horrible death. So I lost everything on it, my game saved, settings, etc. I don't care about the credits or the game progress as I can do those again, but I do care about the extra cars I got from my preorder bonus. Does anyone know if these are tied to my PS identity and will be restored on my new system or are they gone forever?
 
Does anyone know? Yesterday my PS died a horrible, horrible death. So I lost everything on it, my game saved, settings, etc. I don't care about the credits or the game progress as I can do those again, but I do care about the extra cars I got from my preorder bonus. Does anyone know if these are tied to my PS identity and will be restored on my new system or are they gone forever?
  1. Get a new PS3
  2. Sign up with the same acount
  3. Redownload them from the downloads list
  4. Play GT6 and be happy
 
  1. Get a new PS3
  2. Sign up with the same acount
  3. Redownload them from the downloads list
  4. Play GT6 and be happy

Just to add, you can do it on up to 2 (3?) different consoles with the same PSN ID/account.
 
Awesome guys! I was hoping that it wasn't all lost! Now all I have to worry is to save some money to get a new one! :-D

Thanks!
 
Back