Pressing Triangle instead of Cross on podium icon (results) after online Lobby race.

  • Thread starter Thread starter VR-SORN
  • 3 comments
  • 792 views
Messages
511
United Kingdom
United Kingdom
Am I really slow in discovering this? You get to see all the details of the other players, what driver aids they were using etc. More specs of the car details (NA or Turbocharged etc), if they were in manual/automatic . Can scroll along using L/R buttons for more.
Pretty cool, I've only used the results icon clicked with cross button which gives the basic results details. This doesnt apply to the daily races, there is no results icon unfortunately.
Tried forum search and couldnt find anything.
 
Last edited:
Tried forum search and couldnt find anything.
1000157825.webp


 
Ah thanks, so it wasnt too long ago. And I wrongly thought it was on results icon, so its triangle anywhere on the lobby menu then.
 
Wonder if it works in daily races...
 
Back