Pretty big mistake(s) by PD regarding Viper ACR??...

  • Thread starter Thread starter Metfanant
  • 9 comments
  • 1,961 views
Messages
536
United States
New York
Messages
Metfanant
Messages
Metfanant
Maybe, im potentially missing something but....

I just purchased a Viper ACR and was just looking around at the various nodding/tuning options...and....

1. The ACR should have adjustable ride height from the factory. It is part of what sets the car apart from the standard SRT-10

2. The ACR should have adjustable downforce from the factory. Its aero package is quite extensive.

3. Not only are those stock options not available to my knowledge, but because there is no aero mods or racing modification for this particular car, I can't even spend extra credits to make the car do what it should be able to do right off the showroom floor...

Somewhat of a big oversight IMO....
 
there are many problems with the game you just had to make a new thread about one specific car out of a 1000? At least its premium be happy.
 
Typical GT5, full off faults. There are threads about this.
 
Deal_with_it_dog_gif.gif
 
How could they do such a thing!?!?! Everyone, ship your game copies back! They're worthless now that we know this new info!

I don't get why people make such big deals out of such little issues!
 
I think people are focusing too much on the bad things about GT5 rather than the good, I have aired my disappointments with the game like everyone else and now am just playing the game. The huge scope & potential for fixing the games bad points is a good thing, not like previous games where a fault was a fault forever, now it can be fixed so hopefully in time things will be better all round.
 
I suspect cars like this car get some aero effects from their bodkits even if it is not adjustable or viewable. This viper drives pretty nice, its what Britney Spears drives for my B spec races.

All cars get their standard suspension badly modelled I think. minimum damping even on supercars and no camber etc. Spring rate and ride hight seems ok though. Just have to buy FC suspension.
 
How could they do such a thing!?!?! Everyone, ship your game copies back! They're worthless now that we know this new info!

I don't get why people make such big deals out of such little issues!

Oh please...I'm not making a big deal about anything, just pointing out a mistake by PD...why are you so defensive about the fact that there are issues with the game??...

I suspect cars like this car get some aero effects from their bodkits even if it is not adjustable or viewable. This viper drives pretty nice, its what Britney Spears drives for my B spec races.

All cars get their standard suspension badly modelled I think. minimum damping even on supercars and no camber etc. Spring rate and ride hight seems ok though. Just have to buy FC suspension.

oh im sure it receives quite a bit of help from the stock aerokit however, the point of the adjustability is how it can be adapted to different tracks and situations.

I just thought that being the car comes stock with adjustable downforce and suspension parts that PD would have included them...
 
Well that does it, pre order cance- oh wait I already have it.

Meh

*goes back to playing*
 
the gearing ratio is pretty much on par though. you can achieve a higher speed in 5th gear and 6th is just for economical purposes. BUT i was able to reach 200mph in 5th gear, which is pretty impossible with all the aero this car has.
a lot of real viper acr owners feel the offical nurb track time would be lower with the '10 acr's revised gearing.
 
Back