preveiw versions?

  • Thread starter Thread starter cudadude2
  • 24 comments
  • 1,413 views
Messages
908
Messages
GTP_CudaDude
When will reviewers be getting preveiw versions of the game? Does anyone remember if GT3 was reviewed before general release?
 
reveiw = review

relese = release

dose = does

preveiw = preview

(and i'm dutch!!!)
 
EGM says it'll have a review in their next issue, but otherwise there's been no word. Most big news agencies get review copies a few weeks before general release, I expect GT4 will be no different, since it's already finished.
 
I'm betting OPM will have a cover story, and I imagine IGN and the like might be getting copies in the last week of November, maybe even by Thanksgiving.
 
duhuh
reveiw = review

relese = release

dose = does

preveiw = preview

(and i'm dutch!!!)


Ha ha! that last line is what really makes it great (:
 
duhuh
reveiw = review

relese = release

dose = does

preveiw = preview

(and i'm dutch!!!)


thats the second time I laughed out loud when I saw something on the computer ^ ^. Good thing nobody heard. *or so he though*
 
look here

or better directlink (last pic)

-> first preview version is out 👍
 

Attachments

  • 70455.jpg
    70455.jpg
    75.2 KB · Views: 91
When is the next egm issue? Same question for opm
 
The next EGM should be out in about two-three weeks, the next OPM in about three weeks.
 
Jedi2016
EGM says it'll have a review in their next issue, but otherwise there's been no word. Most big news agencies get review copies a few weeks before general release, I expect GT4 will be no different, since it's already finished.


And there next issue just happens to go on sale December 14
Same day as GT4
However I should get mine sooner as it is a subcription it usually comes sooner by a week or 2 than it goes on sale at news stands and they do have GT4 marked as going to be reviewed
 
there will be a lot of reviews popping up in the next couple of weeks and I guess at least 10 of them will be online.. gamespot, ign and eurogamer amongst others.. btw, where's arwin...? our ign-dude... :D
 
Phatfat: EGM doesn't have demo discs, that's OPM. And OPM hasn't announced anything about GT4.

While I am curious about what the reviews say, it's not going to make any real difference.. I'm getting the game regardless, so I'm not going to be holding off until the reviews come out.
 
Jedi2016
Phatfat: EGM doesn't have demo discs, that's OPM. And OPM hasn't announced anything about GT4.

While I am curious about what the reviews say, it's not going to make any real difference.. I'm getting the game regardless, so I'm not going to be holding off until the reviews come out.

True, but it will be coming out a lot of info about tracks and cars in these reviews.. and for us who's not getting the game until earliest february, this is vital.. so we can even get more excited about the game.. it will be the best release this year and next year (at least in the racing genre), considering the delay in europe..
 
You'll get far more information about the game right here on GTP than you will in any magazine...
 
I know, GTP provides me with everything I need.. it's just that it's been so quiet for some time now.. no new videos or anything.. but the reviews will change that.. and of course, on the day of release, GTP will develope into mayhem.. :D
 
Jedi2016
You'll get far more information about the game right here on GTP than you will in any magazine...

And usually far more reliable info at that!
 
Yeah...GTP should be getting preview versions, in fact.
 
Sven
Yeah...GTP should be getting preview versions, in fact.

Well, I don't know about that, but once people here start getting GT4 hands-on, this site will be absolutely flooded with news as it becomes available.
 
when I get my copy of GT4 I don't think I'mma be using the internet for a while. :lol:
 
naruto
when I get my copy of GT4 I don't think I'mma be using the internet for a while. :lol:
Agree with that. 👍
 
naruto
when I get my copy of GT4 I don't think I'mma be using the internet for a while. :lol:

Thats pure selfishness :p
Just spare a thought for all us PALers.
 
Just where is that countdown clock? I feel like torturing myself... :)
 
Back