Private GT3 Race Le Mans Sat 18th JulyPS4 

United Kingdom
United Kingdom
thewispo
I am running an endurance race this Saturday 1PM UK time. This is strictly for you racers who want a long online session,without having to participate in a number of short races with unknowns. CLEAN RACERS ONLY! This will be run from a private lobby with invites sent out to you!

CLASS: GT3
TRACK: Le Mans
Practice: 1 hour (1PM UK Time start)
Qualifying: 30 minutes
Race: 25 Laps (approx 2PM UK Time start) - no restarts
Weather: Clear conditions
Realism: Full Damage, Real Tyre wear and Fuel consumption
Entry Requirements: add thewispo on PS4, you will receive an invite before start time.

But please only add me if you are free for the day. its no good having 16 racers,then 5 or more disconnect because they realise they are not going to win or have a five second gap to close. If you add me i will send invites out on the day just before 1PM, and will automatically invite any current friends who are online at the time. the sooner i set it up, the more practice we can all have leading up to it.

Hope to see plenty of you at the weekend!

Last edited:
I like the idea of this , if I can bin the wife and child off I'll happily join you !
Haha! Good Luck! It's open to everyone up until race start. Im looking at kicking off the first practice session at 1PM UK time, so the race wont actually start until around 2:30PM if you cant make the first bit.

Sounds like fun, I'd be up for that! I can't guarantee I'll make it at all at this stage though.

Firstly, my Internet connection is really bad, and on GT6, I could only race at maximum eleven cars online without it turning into a lag war. I've yet to race online on PCARS as I'm relatively new to it, but I'll start tonight most likely and see how things work out. So, if a dozen people end up showing up, I might have to quit or else I'd potentially cause mayhem at the start.

As for the settings, my personal preference is GT cars as they're the only cars I've driven so far really. The 24 heures du mans tack would be my favourite as well. My name is Artful_Alonso14 on PSN, I'll add you tonight probably.

Sounds like fun, I'd be up for that! I can't guarantee I'll make it at all at this stage though.

Firstly, my Internet connection is really bad, and on GT6, I could only race at maximum eleven cars online without it turning into a lag war. I've yet to race online on PCARS as I'm relatively new to it, but I'll start tonight most likely and see how things work out. So, if a dozen people end up showing up, I might have to quit or else I'd potentially cause mayhem at the start.

As for the settings, my personal preference is GT cars as they're the only cars I've driven so far really. The 24 heures du mans tack would be my favourite as well. My name is Artful_Alonso14 on PSN, I'll add you tonight probably.
fantastic! hope to see you there. skill level is not a preference to me. I want everyone to feel welcome,as long as you are a clean racer. Of course mistakes happen, so if there any incidents,I'm hoping everyone is honourable enough to give the position back. Do you play wireless? could you get hold of an ethernet cable maybe to stabilise your connection maybe?

fantastic! hope to see you there. skill level is not a preference to me. I want everyone to feel welcome,as long as you are a clean racer. Of course mistakes happen, so if there any incidents,I'm hoping everyone is honourable enough to give the position back. Do you play wireless? could you get hold of an ethernet cable maybe to stabilise your connection maybe?

I don't think I'd be able to get an ethernet cable. I might be able to just reach it if I switched rooms! But, as I said, I'll try out online and see if I can manage a decent amount of cars. I don't expect to be challenging any good positions, but I'm still improving a lot each day since I got this about two weeks ago! I'll try my upmost to keep clean, like I did in GT, but as you said, one can never be 100% sure they'll not hit another driver, but I will give the place back if that happens definitely!

I don't think I'd be able to get an ethernet cable. I might be able to just reach it if I switched rooms! But, as I said, I'll try out online and see if I can manage a decent amount of cars. I don't expect to be challenging any good positions, but I'm still improving a lot each day since I got this about two weeks ago! I'll try my upmost to keep clean, like I did in GT, but as you said, one can never be 100% sure they'll not hit another driver, but I will give the place back if that happens definitely!
sounds good to me :) yeah I was in a similar situation and had to purchase a 10 metre cable from amazon. It was only a few quid. I didn't expect my wife to be happy with me setting up in the hall ha! good luck with your practice. If your connection is decent on the day,by all means come on down to Le mans :)

I love the prototypes and Le Mans circuit, and I'm all for endurance racing, but I'll be at work until 2pm Saturday.

Ok , I'm in .
But which car will we take now , the GT or Proto's (1 or 2) ?
ok race should start 2:30 afta qual! can make it a little later to accommodate you if you wish! depends how well people respond. I'm normally a gt3 freak,but interested in prototype1 for endurance :)

Lets say I like the GT3 class to (I'm in a serie )
For this little trip I would like for a change the proto's 1 or 2 whatever you like .
Will be the first time I'm gonna do a race at Le Mans , need some practice me think so .

sounds good to me :) yeah I was in a similar situation and had to purchase a 10 metre cable from amazon. It was only a few quid. I didn't expect my wife to be happy with me setting up in the hall ha! good luck with your practice. If your connection is decent on the day,by all means come on down to Le mans :)

Yeah I don't think I can race online in this game. Just had a race at Spa and had an aeroplane accident into the Eau Rouge with everyone lagging everywhere. When I caught up, my connection couldn't even handle one car, and that was drifting around like mad. So, unfortunately, I won't be able to make it lol.

Buy a BT broadbander 500 Kit then you will have wired connection in any room you desire

Buy a BT broadbander 500 Kit then you will have wired connection in any room you desire
I wish I could, but I live rurally (sort of), which is outside the region where you can get cable broadband. I've switched three times in the past 1.5 years and still no change.

Back