Private Lobby / Get a Penalty And Become a Ghost All Race

• Thread starter Inkosi
  • 0 comments
Portugal
Portugal
Hello,
I have a private championship with my friends, we've been playing for almost 4 months and until this last race everything was decent, somehow there's still no Qualifying and even if I set the ghost settings to none, the cars still become ghost if they spun out, but I can live with that.

Since Polyphony lunch that recent update (1.18) where you get to know during the race if the cars in front of you have a penalty, things went from decent to horrible.

So now, during the race, whoever gets a penalty becomes a ghost for the rest of the race (Even if you don't have the penalty anymore). The only way to correct this is to set penalties to none, but then people will just shortcut every opportunity. We can't find anyone complaining about this, with so many private championships, we wonder if it has to do with the Asia server (Since we're in Hong Kong), or something i'm missing here. The lobby settings: Ghost is set to None and Shortcut is set to Invalidate Lap (but even with in weak we become ghost).

Let me know if you guys are experiencing anything similar on your private lobby. Thanks.

Back