Private lobby issue

United States
West Virginia
HBR-Roadhog
HBR Roadhog
For some reason it seems that if I create a private lobby and then either leave or get disconnected I am unable to rejoin the lobby even though my friends are still in there and control has passed to one of them. Same thing if one of them starts it and they leave they can not get back in. None of us have any problems joining a friends lobby unless we were the one who originally created it and then it just doesn't appear in the list.

Is there something I am missing here or is this just the way it is at the moment?

For some reason it seems that if I create a private lobby and then either leave or get disconnected I am unable to rejoin the lobby even though my friends are still in there and control has passed to one of them. Same thing if one of them starts it and they leave they can not get back in. None of us have any problems joining a friends lobby unless we were the one who originally created it and then it just doesn't appear in the list.

Is there something I am missing here or is this just the way it is at the moment?

Yep, the same thing has happened to several others. This appears to be one of the online bugs still present in the game. Leaving a lobby that you created and rejoining it seems impossible, I tried and the same thing happened to me.

Back