• Thread starter Pako
  • 12 comments

Pako

Staff Emeritus
United States
NW Montana
GTP-Pako
GTP Pako
In private messaging, when you select a PM Link from the dropdown menu (Inbox, Sent Items, Message Tracking), it takes you directly there without having to click on the Go button. This is fine and dandy except that when you select the "Sent Items" it takes you to a "Sent Items" screen that doesn't list any items, you then have to click on the "Go" button to be forwarded to the "Sent Items" page...

If this isn't clear to you, I can provide pics and such to illustrate what I'm trying to say. Just like they say, "A picture is worth a thousand words..."

:cheers:

You may have just found a bug in vBulletin...I'm off to investigate. :)

Hmmm, you'd better post a screenshot, Pako, it seems to be working OK for me (if I'm even looking at the right thing).

Step #1:

Attachments

• pm-1.gif
    pm-1.gif
    32.7 KB · Views: 51
Originally posted by Pako
This is fine and dandy except that when you select the "Sent Items" it takes you to a "Sent Items" screen that doesn't list any items, you then have to click on the "Go" button to be forwarded to the "Sent Items" page...

The EXACT same thing has always happened to me when I go to the Sent Messages folder...:reallyodd... Instead of clicking go, I just go to Show Messages From: and select past 5 days...

Pako, are you saying that when you select sent items it does't bring up today's messages? It looks like it's the default setting.

I did noticed (like Josh said) that after you click the sent items link nothing shows up until you either press the drop down box for the days to show or press the go button to see all of the messages sent.

Whoa, last night it was fine, and today it's happening! :eek: I don't know what's going on... :confused: :reallyodd

Pako, I see we share the silver theme in Windows XP. ;)

Yes, I have just checked and this is a bug that has already been reported, and it will be fixed in the next version. :)

Here's an idea for the sent messages folder, just dont 'save a copy' that way your total messages will stay down and you wont have to worry about the whole page :)

Back