- 3,606

- Halesowen, West Midlands
- dranddad
Last night I decided to make a private room for online racing, I would like to thank Dan, Spy, CT, wge, Porsche for the fantastic, hilarious fun we had, plus all the guys in the chat room. 👍
We ran a Kart evening at SSR5, Deep forest and Monte Carlo
Shame we started late, but in another way glad we did, as my hands are killing me this morning and my sides well, Ive not laughed so much for a long time. All I can see is Spys Kart leaping into the air like a frightened cat on all fours.
I must apologise for the lack of organisation, Ill try better next time as this was just a practise run.
Thanks to all for your patience, look forward to the next one.
Phillip.
We ran a Kart evening at SSR5, Deep forest and Monte Carlo
Shame we started late, but in another way glad we did, as my hands are killing me this morning and my sides well, Ive not laughed so much for a long time. All I can see is Spys Kart leaping into the air like a frightened cat on all fours.
I must apologise for the lack of organisation, Ill try better next time as this was just a practise run.
Thanks to all for your patience, look forward to the next one.
Phillip.