Prize Car Won. But No Required Level.....

  • Thread starter Thread starter DuckBrazil
  • 11 comments
  • 1,111 views
Messages
164
Messages
PatoRodrigues
I golded everything in the AMG Intermediate Event. The prize car is a CLK Racecar, very useful in this game. But he requires Level 21 to be bought or won.

And i'm at Level 20. When i get to Level 21, i will get the car? Or i am screwed? If you guys can help me, i would be very thankful. Sorry for the poor text, not american. rs
 
I believe you'll still get the car reguardless of the level requirement.

For example at level 35 in b spec you will win a X 2010 Which requires you to be at level 40 to buy.

Edit: so you've already won this event but you didnt get the car?

Did you check the Trailer/ Delivery truck? sometimes a car will end up there without you noticing.
 
UP!

Somebody could answer too? I'm level 20, but the car has lvl 21, and i have finished AMG Intermediate already.
 
From my experience, you do get to keep the car.

The level system only applies to when you can purchase the car.



So go ahead and enjoy the car!:)
 
Yup, the Car Level is equivalent to the A-Spec level that you need to buy the car, not to win it :D
 
I reached lvl 21, but i didn't received the car.

What i should do? Race again and see what happens? Any tips? :nervous:
 
Hey, i'm available do to some translations if you need DuckBrasil.

[Portuguese]Estou disponível para traduzir texto se quiseres.

About your problem, well it seems strange that you haven't received the car just after completing the event...

Acerca do teu problema, parece estranho não teres recebido o carro imediatamente depois de teres completado o evento. Isso seria a situação normal.
 
****, just lost a CLK-GTR........... that's sad. Really sad....

Recommendation of car that beats easily the "Germany Leagues" in GT5?
 
SLS AMG
Audi R8 V10
BMW M3 07 tuned
Mercedes SLR McLaren
BMW M5

I don't know, I'm just throwing out a few suggestions.
 
HEY GUYS! Thanks for your help.

I made an update in my GT5, and received the CLK. Going to destroy everybody in the DTC and German Leagues. :sly:
 
So jealous, that CLK Race Car is stunning and I could only gold the Beginner.

I'm awful in the rain and in classic machines.
 
Back