Prize Cars Seem To Be Less Powerful Than Bought Cars

  • Thread starter Thread starter lbpomg95
  • 9 comments
  • 934 views
Messages
2,103
England
A field in England
This is my first time posting on GTP, so I'm not sure if this is in the right section, but I've noticed that a few of my prize cars have been less powerful than the versions that I bought.

For example, I bought a Saleen S7 from the online collector's dealer and then won another. I tuned both. The one I bought had around 853BHP, while the version that I won had 828BHP.

The same story happened with my Audi Quattro's, with the version that I won being down by nearly 15BHP. Has anyone experienced a similar problem/glitch, and does anyone have an explanation or a solution? Any help (if possible) would be much appreciated.
 
Prize cars need to be broken in just like cars bought in the NCD. Cars bought in the OCD and UCD do not.
 
Wouldn't that not really work? I mean, if you break in the car you bought, that would just end up with more power than the car you won, even if you broke that in too?
 
The ones from the OCD are already broken in.
 
OCD cars have no break-in period despite being 0 miles. They default to the max horsepower after an oil change.

Prize cars (and Birthday ticket cars, and level ticket cars, and etc.), no matter Standard or Premium, work exactly the same way as cars purchased from the NCD in regards to ultimate power output.
 
So, if it were possible to get a premium car from the OCD, it would automatically be ready-broken in, yet with no miles?
 
In theory, yes. However, I've never seen a premium car there as they can all be easily acquired in the NCD.
 
So, if it were possible to get a premium car from the OCD, it would automatically be ready-broken in, yet with no miles?
Yes but premium cars can only be found in the NCD.
 
Hence why I said "If it were possbile" - thanks for the help guys.
 
Back