Prize cars

Portugal
Chesterfield
DEKOWOLF
Recently (after many years) I've decided to aim for 100% game complete.

I know there's more than one prize car for some races, but I must ask...is it worth it?
I know a few races that I would bother do it again just to get a different car, but some others...I'm not so sure...
Some times it's only a color variation, and others is a racing car that can only be acquired in that race.

Also, the licenses, I never got gold in all of them, and I don't even know if there's a prize car for it.

I'm not expecting a full list of all cars with pictures and all, no way...
Just the ones that are really, I mean, REALLY worth the trouble of repeating those long championships in order to get it.

Thanks in advance!

^ Discussion of some downloading game-related stuff is piracy, and therefore illegal here at GTP, although it depends what exactly is in those txts. If it's just info, there's probably no harm. If it's stuff which is in the game (actual prize cars and such) then there's a problem.

...just trying to be helpful, just so you know. 👍

Deko Wolf-GTPT Prize cars

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Recently (after many years) I've decided to aim for 100% game complete.

I know there's more than one prize car for some races, but I must ask...is it worth it?
I know a few races that I would bother do it again just to get a different car, but some others...I'm not so sure...
Some times it's only a color variation, and others is a racing car that can only be acquired in that race.

Also, the licenses, I never got gold in all of them, and I don't even know if there's a prize car for it.

I'm not expecting a full list of all cars with pictures and all, no way...
Just the ones that are really, I mean, REALLY worth the trouble of repeating those long championships in order to get it.

Thanks in advance!

Yes there is a prize for each license you gold. You'll have to gold every B license, for instance, before you get this prize. I won't spoil, though. Go to gamefaqs if you want a detailed list of each prize. Or we might have a list here in our FAQ/GT3 section.

Every single prize is not a necessity to complete the game. You don't actually need every single one. It's really up to you. Some of them certainly make the game easier because you won't need to buy certain cars.

Sorry for the vague answer but that's one of those things you'll need to determine for yourself. If you really want a car which can only be won as a prize, for instance, you'll have to go for it, which can get annoying if you find yourself winning the wrong prize over and over. :ouch:

Why man? Is illegal that someone who bought, played, finished the game to inform others so as to help them find easily whatever they want? These guides I posted are such. The reviewers have pics of in-game footage or give advice to people and even if you don't have the game you may learn many things about it. Where is the bad thing in this? I have even seen magazines to post such info specifically about GT.

Last edited:
Why man? Is illegal that someone who bought, played, finished the game to inform others so as to help them find easily whatever they want? These guides I posted are such. The reviewers have pics of in-game footage or give advice to people and even if you don't have the game you may learn many things about it. Where is the bad thing in this? I have even seen magazines to post such info specifically about GT.

If all that is being downloaded is information, there is no problem. But if it's downloading actual content from GT3, GTP definitely has a problem with it as per this thread:

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=124680

Last edited:
People! Chill! :scared:

Thanks for all the tips, guess I'll have to dedicate myself hard in this one.
But only after I finish GT2 👍

The file is helpful, .txt files full of information.

Rotorist; it's cool, Parnelli was just doing his jog, by keeping order around the forums, saying it's ok to share info, but it's not okay to share contains that's in the game itself.

Parnelli; I'll have to work hard then, very useful tips! I know what you mean about repeating races, I had to repeat the JGTC championship 3 times to get my CALSONIC!

Latest Posts

Back