Prize Cars.....

  • Thread starter Thread starter Dave^
  • 17 comments
  • 1,074 views
Messages
111
i know this has probably been asked before, but when i searched it came up with nothing, or 100 threads of no relevance.....

which of the prize cars can't be won more than once?

obviously the 25, 50, and 100% completion cars.....but are there any others?

i want to clear out all the naff cars out of my garage, but i don't want to get rid of any i can't win back.....

:nervous:
 
Those and the licence and Mission Hall prize cars. Except the Nike One, which can also be won at the Saleen S7 Manufacturer race.
 
what about the 'Special Colour' cars? or when i win that car again, will it be another 'Special Colour'?
 
Should be exactly the same "Special Colour" (like the pink 2CV and WR Blue Subaru 360).
 
cheers for that....

just realised i sold the Nismo 270R (S13) that i can't win back :cry:
 
The 360 is a special colour?
wow! :rolleyes: Impressive huh?
I wish they didn't make us win that kind of stuff...:grumpy:
 
You can win it in that special color,but it's useless IMHO,some guys drift with that thing :D
 
Cars you should'nt Sell

License Prizes
Driving Mission Prizes
Percentage Achievments
 
Do the license test cars come in more than one color? I've been doing the licenses over for my 2nd GT4 game file, and all the cars I've won are the same colors as the cars I won before, like my yellow Lupo and red/silver DN-X.
 
I have won Blue Lupo on the first licence!
 
3-Wheel Drive
Do the license test cars come in more than one color? I've been doing the licenses over for my 2nd GT4 game file, and all the cars I've won are the same colors as the cars I won before, like my yellow Lupo and red/silver DN-X.
I have noticed that too. I got both of the DN-X's when I had to re-start
 
Famine
Those and the licence and Mission Hall prize cars. Except the Nike One, which can also be won at the Saleen S7 Manufacturer race.
why do you win it at the saleen hall??:confused:??

I once sold my delorian I won in the mission hall then reolised I can't win it back, luckilly my friend had it & did trade mode
 
Why ask me? Do I LOOK like Polyphony Digital to you?


And, once again, you've double-posted, despite me and four other moderators telling you not to, and you've added absolutely nothing of value to the thread, as at least two other posters before you have given the same information - though you've added a piece of fake information like you just did in the licence thread. There is NO 75% prize car.

The most prolific posters on the site have 10-15 posts per day. Including your other account, you have posted SIXTY times in one day. Almost none of those posts have had any intrinsic value, and you've dredged up solved and old threads in which to make them. Why are you posting so much?


If you continue to ignore the moderation staff and do not throttle back on your posts you will be banned (on both accounts). I don't know how to make this any clearer to you. Your posting at the moment is unacceptable and if it continues to be unacceptable we will remove you.
 
There are several cars that can be won again (or bought) from the license, mission and completion prizes. However I'm not sure if all of the colors can be had from those cars and some of them will be used so they won't have 0 miles on them. Mind you all of my info is for the NTSC/NA release

The cars are (and I didn't see them anywhere in the post yet):
100% - Formula Gran Turismo can be won in 24hr Nurburgring
License B Gold - Honda S500 1963 can be bought in the Used Car Historic Lot
License iB Gold - Jensen Healey Interceptor MkIII 1974 can be bought in the Used Car Historic Lot
License S Bronze - Mercury Cougar XR-7 1967 can be bought in the Used Car Historic Lot
License iB Bronze - Nike One 2022 can be won in the Saleen Manufacturer S7 Cup (as famine had stated earlier)
License B Bronze - VW Lupo 1.4 2002 can be bought at the VW dealer
 
This brings up an interesting question, though. Are the cars you can get from one source (dealer, license, mission, etc) the same as those you get from another? For instance, the Ford GT '05 you can buy at the Ford dealership is clearly not the same as the Ford GT you win in the Premium Sports Lounge; you can't enter the prize car in that series but you can the purchased one.

I'm not counting the used cars such as the Cougar, since they are, well, used and need at least an oil change and chassis refresh.

On the other hand does it matter in the case of the Nike?
 
i thought only the 10 'normal' coloured FGT's were able to be won at the 24hr Nurburgring race? [black being the 11th]
 
Dave^
i thought only the 10 'normal' coloured FGT's were able to be won at the 24hr Nurburgring race? [black being the 11th]

Yes you are correct about that. If you want the black FGT then 100% is the only way. I just wanted to be sure that others understood that the FGT itself was obtainable another way.
 
Back