Pro Laps Rally San Andreas 2015 - Semi-Not-Unconfirmed!

• Thread starter Daniel
  • 1 comments

Daniel

User user
Premium
New Zealand
Auckland
Lazer0pz
DX3yTcp.png

Yes. It says 2014. I'll change it later. I promise.

This thread is the officially unofficial thread of the Rally San Andreas 2015 sponsored by ProLaps: Just let it all hang out*. Each week you will compete in one of 15 Special Stages or Super Special Stages in order to gain points. Both PS3 and PS4 players are eligible to play (Xbox users TBA). In order to maintain a level playing field, only one type of car will be used at a time: WRC (Sultan RS), JWRC (Blista), Group A (Futo) and Hillclimb (Feltzer)

How the ProLaps Rally Works:

Every week , I'll post a thread with a map of the stage and its link on the R* website. You have a week from then to record your best time and send in proof (be it a photograph taken with a potato, or using the PS4 Share feature - it just needs to be readable). Once I've got the times, people will receive points. Drivers placing below 10th will not receive points, and yes, I did steal that table from Wikipedia.

7133366e26.png

Modes

Each weekly stage will have one of two ways of completion. Time Attack, or Rally. In Time Attack, you will race against the clock individually. In Rally, you and your chosen co-driver will each attempt the stage, and your final time will be the addition of both of your times. At the end of the season, the winners will be announced and they will receive their prizes of Monopoly money and bragging rights.

Stages

I've spent a while curating the finest random checkpoint placings stages for the rally, but please do provide your own tracks and stages. If it's better than mine (and it probably will be!), I'll consider adding it to the championship.

Keep in mind that this is still a work in progress, it's half-past midnight and I have work in a couple of hours. Feel free to leave crippling words and criticism!

* Yes I made up that slogan. It's disgustingly beautiful, isn't it?

Latest Posts

Back