K kungpowchicken Messages 38 May 12, 2004 #1 I was wondering if there is any place you could buy a pro road racing body kit to look like a real race car.
I was wondering if there is any place you could buy a pro road racing body kit to look like a real race car.
Duke Keep 'em separated Staff Emeritus Messages 24,344 Midlantic Area Messages GTP_Duke May 12, 2004 #2 Please. Please don't. I'm not trying to be a smartass or make fun of you. I'm in earnest. Please do not make a fake race car that tries to look like a real one. It just never will.
Please. Please don't. I'm not trying to be a smartass or make fun of you. I'm in earnest. Please do not make a fake race car that tries to look like a real one. It just never will.
VIPFREAK (Banned) Messages 8,961 May 13, 2004 #7 although I don't think this thread will get closed well at least right away.