Pro Tools?Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter oopssorryy
  • 0 comments
  • 679 views
Messages
863
Messages
oops_sorryy
I have had my copy of Pro Tools for years, and have never been able to figure out how to use it. I have tried youtube, searching for tutorials, but never had any luck on finding one for someone who doesn't know up from down inside the program. It is one of the basic editions that doesn't have all the features, but it did come with a plug in to hook my guitars and mic into.

So my question is, does anyone know how to use Pro Tools, and if you do, could you inform me on the basics. All I want to do is record a couple songs, just me and my guitar, but I can't even get the dang thing to record.:dunce: Any and all help would be appreciated, thank you all in advance.
 
Back