MODS PLEASE DELETE

my car...
Syracuse_1.jpg

Just realized the race time for this doesn't overlap my snail night, so I may drive that epson. Don't put me on the roster yet, I just bought it and will test it some later tonight.

Edit: I assume I can't bring my z gt500 base model?

Last edited:
Just realized the race time for this doesn't overlap my snail night, so I may drive that epson. Don't put me on the roster yet, I just bought it and will test it some later tonight.

Edit: I assume I can't bring my z gt500 base model?
no base models....there is another guy that said he might drive the epson, but it is first come first serve.....plus you drive in another league of mine , so if you want in, let me know ASAP

Ok the Epson is a little squirley, but I think I can tame it. I'll take that last spot if it's still available.

I want to be very clear...keep contact to a minimum, i have seen some guys driving to aggressive, there is a time to pass and there are times when you have to wait... under no circumstances do you ever cut chicanes or go off in the grass to pass...i will issuse warnings...1st warning is verbal, 2nd warning is a loss of points, 3rd warning and you can find somewhere else to race...small bumps and bangs are to be expected, anything excessive will cause you to get a warning...I try to have good clean drivers in my leagues, which is way more important than being a "fast" driver

When side by side, its best that the inside car stays as far inside as legally possible. So as to in no way accidently push the outside car off. Two wheels on track at all times, curbs are track. Hardest thing when outside, is trusting the inside guy will leave you track, we will all be fine if we follow these rules of thumb. Two cars running side by side through turns is a beautiful thing.

When side by side, its best that the inside car stays as far inside as legally possible. So as to in no way accidently push the outside car off. Two wheels on track at all times, curbs are track. Hardest thing when outside, is trusting the inside guy will leave you track, we will all be fine if we follow these rules of thumb. Two cars running side by side through turns is a beautiful thing.
i agree that side by side racing is awsome if done properly......but as league founder i am defining the rule as follows

2 wheels or more are to be on the track at all times...track is considered the grey/black road surface...

example...both 2 left wheels on the road with the curbing and or the solid white line under the car going from front to back , and both 2 right wheels in the grass/dirt is allowed

at any point on any track if either the 2 left or the 2 right wheels are not on the grey/black road surface (under normal driving circumstances) then you are in violation of the league rules and subject to receive a warning

Last edited:
I think you will find having those regulations, as opposed to allowing the curbs as part of the track(like real life), you will have more possible accidents, due to you limiting what is considered legal. It's a universal code of racing that is followed everywhere, 2 wheels on track at all times, and curb is track. If you don't allow, you are only limiting the room the outside guy has during side by side and more accidents will happen.

I think you will find having those regulations, as opposed to allowing the curbs as part of the track(like real life), you will have more possible accidents, due to you limiting what is considered legal. It's a universal code of racing that is followed everywhere, 2 wheels on track at all times, and curb is track. If you don't allow, you are only limiting the room the outside guy has during side by side and more accidents will happen.
i totally agree with you, but by driving on the actual road and not (by my standards) going off track, you will have to better pick your time to pass people. Basically it prevents people from driving "crazy" im not saying that you have to drive in single file in the turns, you just gotta keep 2 wheels on the road surface. So instead of driving balls to the wall, there will times when you have to back off the throttle and let the other guy through first, im also considering "heavy damage" as a means to make people drive clean...im gonna send everybody a message and ask if they mind "heavy damage" , as i want people to race clean, but i dont want anybody to quit the league

Most turns, the person in front, when coming into the turn, will take the inside line if the follower is approaching for side by side braking into the turn. It's only at this moment, that a car would ever be on inside with two wheels off track, and other two on the curb(max scenario), as to leave as much room as possible for the outside guy. This "inside line is not the fastest possible line, nor the craziest, but is the safest for both cars. What I think you are worried about, is the scenario where the lead car has enough gap from follower that he remains outside, to take the fastest apex, dipping into the inner, and exiting back on outer. But the follower dive bombs and shows his front of car on the inside at last minute, cutting in early, and successfully interupting the lead cars corner(which was his bc the follower was not there at start of turn in.) This is indeed considered illegal, dangerous, and un sporting. The only other scenario, is the lead car remains outside and start of corner, not realising until its too late, that the follow car has indeed got his car up to him enough(half car length ideally) that he's now on the inside for side by side braking, at which point lead car must accept that and take his outside turn in, completely outside as to leave the whole inside open for the possible overtake. It's at this point many rookie drivers will still turn in on him and most likely both will bounce off the track due to this lack of awareness. All that being said, if you were to penalize the lead car for "scenario 1", I think you would find noone in the league would agree with that decision. He was just simply leaving as much room as possible for the outside follow car. Its not crazy, its considerate. As opposed to being rude and ruthless while on the inside, and leaving only enough room to barely fit that outside car. Which is legal, but not exactly "nice" lol. Because most times the outside car will then get nervous and run wide off track anyhow, even though there was technically enough "space".

Last edited:
Btw I'm down with heavy damage as long as every driver first proves they can run side by side without lbeing crazy

Btw I'm down with heavy damage as long as every driver first proves they can run side by side without lbeing crazy
i think that at least half of us can race without crashing eachother...but if i do heavy damage, im pretty sure that everybody would be alot more cautious, maybee we can all get together and do a practice race, just to see what happens

Back