PRO TOUR (Spec) Endurance Racing League - Canceled (Not Enough Drivers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was on the edge between 1 or 2 stops as I was not seeing the same degree of drop off to make a 2 stop work for me. For me I didn't want to give up track position.

my times didnt really fall off that much, for me it was more of a fuel issue, in which i fell short , and had to pit on the last lap after running out of gas, like grim said, i didnt want to give up track position.
edit: i was in 4TH , DROPPED TO 9TH

Last edited:
Weekly Race Results
Season #2 / Race #1
Autumn Ring

Qualifier

1.) GTP_ParkerMO125 - 1:25.676
2.) GrimGrnninGhost - 1:26.661
3.) NBR_TERMINATOR54 - 1:27.511
4.) Joe_DiBen - 1:27.649
5.) rcraceshop - 1:28.047
6.) mlbguy4life - 1:28.331
7.) nail-27 - 1:28.436
8.) cheezeburger57 - 1:28.508
9.) NORML_N - 1:28.754
10.) bk_roadrunner55 - 1:30.437

Finishing Order

1.) GTP_ParkerMO125 - 1:00:53.210
2.) GrimGrnninGhost - +44.852
3.) NBR_TERMINATOR54 - +1:16.269
4.) NORML_N - +1:22.376
5.) cheezeburger57 - +1:24.936
6.) Joe_DiBen - +1:29.087
7.) nail-27 - 1 lap
8.) rcraceshop - 1 lap
9.) mlbguy4life - 1 lap
10.) bk_roadrunner55 - 2 laps

Season #2 Point Standings

i was high 25 to low 26 on fresh, by 20min in tires were at 5-6 front and running 28's. Seemed better to pit instead of running the other 10min.

I vote CS tires next race! Lol was too much grip

I vote CS tires next race! Lol was too much grip
I can drive the car just fine on CS tires...but for the sake of the league, we'll keep it on SS. While it is alot of grip on such a slow car, you really get punished by messing up, its hard to catch back up.

crickets.......chirp, chirp........if anyone is interested, i will be starting a Nurburgring based league on Monday nights, I will post the league info in a day or two, still working on the details.

Sadly, I will not make this weeks race (or longer) (unless Fanatec is extremely quick). During some practice today, the belt on my CSR wheel broke and I have no FFB so until I can get a replacement belt, I will be sitting in the garage/pits (so to speak).

Sadly, I will not make this weeks race (or longer) (unless Fanatec is extremely quick). During some practice today, the belt on my CSR wheel broke and I have no FFB so until I can get a replacement belt, I will be sitting in the garage/pits (so to speak).
That sux man, hopefully you will get it fixed soon...Everytime i use my wheel i pray that it doesnt mess up, i have read alot of horror stories, including yours...GET WELL SOON

Well I will be joining you guys tonight. Please add me as number 23. And I doubt this is a good time but I just put up a 1:42.901.

@mlbguy4life im looking for some clarification regarding track boundaries for tonights race at trial mountain. will the yellow striped areas on be considered part of the track, or will crossing the white lines result in a penalty?

Well I will be joining you guys tonight. Please add me as number 23. And I doubt this is a good time but I just put up a 1:42.901.
See you tonight...
@mlbguy4life im looking for some clarification regarding track boundaries for tonights race at trial mountain. will the yellow striped areas on be considered part of the track, or will crossing the white lines result in a penalty?
Since the room lobby doesnt have penalties turned on and im not gonna watch the complete race from everybodys point of view, id say that its fair game....cross the lines if you want too.

my new league " KING OF THE NURBURGRING" is now in the clubs n leagues section.....feel free to check it out

Well I will see what I can manage with showing up today but I forgot I had stuff at 7 mountain time and it goes til about 8:30-9ish.

Son of a 🤬!!! I got disconnected from the lobby server....that hasn't happened in a long time. That's why i have been running public rooms, because when i run private rooms, it doesn't let me back in....it doesn't even show up in the list. Can someone please post the final race results?????
* I will be running public rooms then, no more private rooms for me...

Hey guys. Sorry I won't be able to race any time soon as I have figured out. Since I have an event planned every Tuesday I get home from 8:30-9. Sorry guys for the bad news.

Hey guys. Sorry I won't be able to race any time soon as I have figured out. Since I have an event planned every Tuesday I get home from 8:30-9. Sorry guys for the bad news.
Understandable, check out my Nurburgring league , the link is in my signature...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 6
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 5
Well, good racing guys, it was fun (while it lasted for me) ...i guess I will have the weekly race results updated in the morning.

Well, good racing guys, it was fun (while it lasted for me) ...i guess I will have the weekly race results updated in the morning.
I have the replay.sorry for anyone screwed by my "private reality moment" I had to leave very quickly to rescue a dog and cat from each other...so I just hit start which dumped my car into caution speed...seems to work. After all you guys handed me points by DISCOing (I usually do that)I wandered over to theGSCC test that Flip was running...and in short order three of the guys DISCOed right after each other...including the host, who because he had set up the private room...could not get back in. Didn't matter we all had been victims of cyber hari kari...en masse..right after he left...and the room was gone.

Since this happens allot here is the FGTA (another group under the GTP umbrella) procedures to deal with this ...look in para 5.28 and 5.29.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1G-nVTCKW-bHCjCBJdqdjYa3fXDGBaVNgUOmXI4e63Js/edit?usp=sharing

Parker congrats...how about success ballast....like 500 kg. :lol:

Congrats to new guy Tenderly....who with that "interesting" Avatar...should be called Tenderizer....as in Meat... because he looks like he might snack on us. :eek:

Weekly Race Results
Season #2 / Race #2
Trial Mountain (reverse)

Qualifier Results

1.) GTP_ParkerMO125 / 1:39.756
2.) tenderly90 / 1:40.138
3.) cheezeburger57 / 1:40.545
4.) slammed180 / 1:40.738
5.) Joe_DiBen / 1:41.806
6.) mlbguy4life / 1:42.450
7.) nail-27 / 1:42.997
8.) rcraceshop / 1:43.217

Finishing Order

1.) GTP_ParkerMO125 / 1:01:23.203
2.) tenderly90 / +43.487
3.) cheezeburger57 / +1:19.518
4.) rcraceshop / +1:41.649
5.) Joe_DiBen / 1 lap
6.) nail-27 / 2 laps
7.) slammed180 / DNF
8.) mlbguy4life / DNF

Point Standings

Last edited:
After todays update 1.09 , cars that were untuned ( stock ) might not be allowed to enter the track in a tuning prohibited online lobby until you go to the car settings and click ( reset to default ) on the suspension settings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back