PRO TOUR (Spec) Endurance Racing League - Canceled (Not Enough Drivers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well , this weeks track is hard for me, ive done a bunch of laps, but i just cant run as consistent as i want to, so ill probably be in the back.

never have had anything truly nice until last march, when i bought my 13 mazdaspeed3.
Today heading back to work from lunch, rock chipped my windshield, turned into a lengthly crack by the time i got to work :( new windshield is not the end of the world by anymeans i know, but my god was i pissed for an hour or so! Just needed to share that :P

never have had anything truly nice until last march, when i bought my 13 mazdaspeed3.
Today heading back to work from lunch, rock chipped my windshield, turned into a lengthly crack by the time i got to work :( new windshield is not the end of the world by anymeans i know, but my god was i pissed for an hour or so! Just needed to share that :P
ive had that happen on 3 occasions on 2 different cars

I feel your pain. Had a new windshield installed after last winter, 2 days later it had a chip which spread across my sight line when I hit a bump.

I just bought a new car last month and the next day on my way to the office, picked up a rock chip in the windshield. Drove straight tot he auto glass shop and had it fixed before it grew! I was not a happy camper and literally said "Really"

I just bought a new car last month and the next day on my way to the office, picked up a rock chip in the windshield. Drove straight tot he auto glass shop and had it fixed before it grew! I was not a happy camper and literally said "Really"

Lol... On a different note I was hit head on in my company vehicle like 2 mos later rear ended . The second time I just yelled Seriously

I'm gonna try to make it but not sure it will happen tonight guys. Hope all goes well and y'all have fun

Bah can't believe I slept clean through the race. Well at least I woke up to good news...the pit stop tire bug is gone!

I am working on updating the weekly race results, after i try some of the new room lobby settings I will post those as well, and ill also post the lobby changes in the OP, ill have everything updated as soon as i can

I've read you can now do timed races. Have not tried it yet though
I just tried a sample race, but i need to try it with at least 3 drivers. The false start standing starts are different too. You can also take off from the pits during qualifying, the timer counts down as always , but you can leave the pits to begin your laps whenever you want to. The timed races will take effect begining next season after we try out how they work, and the standing start and qualify from the pits will take effect next race, i will bump up the qualify time by a minute or 2 per track, so you can space yourself out if you want to., and last but not least.....NO MORE PITSTOP TIRE WEAR BUG!!!

Weekly Race Results
Season #1 / Race #5

Grand Valley East (reverse) - 55 laps

Qualifier

1.) Adventuruss / 1:03.283
2.) GTP_ParkerMO125 / 1:04.171
3.) GrimGrnninGhost / 1:04.592
4.) FASTERthanYOU911 / 1:04.796
5.) slammed180 / 1:05.235
6.) OuTLaW-240 / 1:05.452
7.) mlbguy4life / 1:06.045
8.) goofytyler1995 / 1:06.326
9.) NORML_N / 1:06.597

Finishing Order

1.) Adventuruss / 59:40.666
2.) GTP_ParkerMO125 / +54.091
3.) FASTERthanYOU911 / +1:22.250
4.) GrimGrnninGhost / +1:27.139
5.) slammed180 / +2:20.950
6.) OuTLaW-240 / 2:32.073
7.) NORML_N / running
8.) mlbguy4life / running
9.) goofytyler1995 / running

Season Point Standings

Starting next week... the standing start with false start check will be different, i suggest you try it out yourself, basically you cannot take off until the word "START" appears on the screen or you will get a delay penalty.

Also, qualifying together on road tracks and alone on ovals, we will now take off from the pits. The timer will count down as always, but you can now choose when you want to leave the pits by tapping the gas button. If you want to sit in the pits for a few seconds and space yourself out from other cars , you can do that. I will add 2 minutes of qualifying time to the usual length per track so you can space yourself out without sacrificing total laps.

Beginning next season...instead of a predetermined amount of laps per race, we will use the new endurance format of the lobby settings. We will run 60 minute races, after the time on the screen runs out, you get to finish the lap you are currently on. ( further testing will be done before the next season starts )

Whoever ends up being the points champ will still pick the next car/tracks combo for next season, and i will change the OP in the off week as to the aforementioned changes.

Have any of you fast guys done some laps on this weeks track? I'm curious what kind of times you're running.

THERE IS A CHANCE THAT I MIGHT NOT BE ABLE TO RACE OR HOST THE EVENT TOMORROW NIGHT, WOULD EITHER GRIM OR PARKER PLEASE OPEN THE ROOM IF I AM ABSENT...IF YOU CAN PLEASE TAKE A PHOTO OF THE QUALIFYING TIMES WHEN THE SCREEN POPS UP, SAME FOR AFTER THE RACE...I WILL TRY MY BEST TO BE THERE BUT I CANT SWEAR TO IT.

THERE IS A CHANCE THAT I MIGHT NOT BE ABLE TO RACE OR HOST THE EVENT TOMORROW NIGHT, WOULD EITHER GRIM OR PARKER PLEASE OPEN THE ROOM IF I AM ABSENT...IF YOU CAN PLEASE TAKE A PHOTO OF THE QUALIFYING TIMES WHEN THE SCREEN POPS UP, SAME FOR AFTER THE RACE...I WILL TRY MY BEST TO BE THERE BUT I CANT SWEAR TO IT.

No problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back