PRO TOUR (Spec) Endurance Racing League - Canceled (Not Enough Drivers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sad thing was that there were 4-5 other regulars online but didn't show up in the room. I only heard from one person that they were not going to make it. Hope next week is better.

Sorry guys, I totally spaced last nights race while making my prize choice for snail. Didn't see your message Grim until I logged out at 11. I have those notifications turned off, friends list is too big these days to put up with constant logging in and out of people while I'm racing or watching a movie.

I'll try and make next weeks race, but it will probably be my last for awhile with summer here. I need to get back out to the golf course more.

Are we racing this week?
If we have 5 or more drivers, then yes...next week is the off week between seasons. I dont know what happened on tuesday , i was out of town, maybee people didnt show up because they saw that i was offline, i dunno...

back from cancun. Havent touched gt for almost two weeks but i miss it and will give it my best. When i got back sunday night first thing i did was head straight to taco bell, missed that alot too lol

back from cancun. Havent touched gt for almost two weeks but i miss it and will give it my best. When i got back sunday night first thing i did was head straight to taco bell, missed that alot too lol

Like you really need the practice!

How long did the update take to install for you guys? I haven't been on in awhile and am just installing it now, but its taking an especially long time to complete.

I won't make it tonight guys. Spent all morning with wife at hospital and tending to her all day and this evening.

Good racing guys have fun

@mlbguy4life - Have the results and final standings been made official?
Sorry, i was gonna do it last night after i messaged you, but i fell asleep...i have been super busy today....but im fixing to update everything here in just a minute...so in like 30 minutes or so ill have the points / standings, weekly race results, and changes to the track combos posted...ill leave the " new car and race schedule " blank untill you make your decision

Weekly Race Results
Season #1 / Race #7
Monza (no chicane)

Qualifier

1.) GTP_ParkerMO125 / 1:44.535
2.) GrimGrnninGhost / 1:45.859
3.) NORML_N / 1:47.756
4.) slammed180 / 1:48.431
5.) mlbguy4life / 2:00.709

Finishing Order

1.) GTP_ParkerMO125 / 1:02:32.610
2.) GrimGrnninGhost / + 4.441
3.) NORML_N / + 1:56.997
4.) slammed180 / + 2:32.294
5.) mlbguy4life / running

Season #1 Point Standings

Congratulations to: GrimGrnninGhost - Season #1 Points Champion

***The main post has been updated as to small information changes, track changes ( replaced Mt. Panorama with different tracks until known bugs get fixed / subject to change )***

Last edited:
After looking over the options, I have selected the following combo for next season. The car is fun to drive on these tighter circuits and should produce some tight packs and close racing.

86 Race Car Base Model '12

$50,000
410PP/208HP/FR

Track List
1.) Autumn Ring - (14:00, 10% weather/fixed)
2.) Trial Mountain (reverse)
3.) Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca
4.) Indianapolis Road Course
5.) Nurburgring GP/D - (14:00, 10% weather/fixed)
6.) Special Stage Route 5
7.) Curcuito de Madrid

After looking over the options, I have selected the following combo for next season. The car is fun to drive on these tighter circuits and should produce some tight packs and close racing.
86 Race Car Base Model '12
$50,000
410PP/208HP/FR

Track List
1.) Autumn Ring - (14:00, 10% weather/fixed)
2.) Trial Mountain (reverse)
3.) Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca
4.) Indianapolis Road Course
5.) Nurburgring GP/D - (14:00, 10% weather/fixed)
6.) Special Stage Route 5
7.) Curcuito de Madrid

Season #1 Champion
Megane Trophy Base Model '11
518PP/377HP/MR

GrimGrnninGhost (PSN)

Congratulations man, You raced hard , clean , and consistent...
You are a asset to the league....

I like the new car choice, hopefully we can aquire some more drivers. To the people that plan on racing this season, please spread the word to all of your friends...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back