- 175

- Florida
- Maniacal_drifter
A lot of us have been looking with hungry eyes at each passing car-show (i.e. Geneva) as a herald of inbound GT6 content. Given the game's orientation, though, I'm suddenly wondering if perhaps we've been looking in the wrong direction.
Goodwood is approaching, and although I can't justify this in any logical way, does anybody else think it possible that PD might be planning to serve up some new content around the Festival of Speed? I'd love to see some new DLC, but even a Goodwood/Mercedes set of seasonals would be a nice addition to the absolute nothing we've seen as of late...
Any thoughts? (Mods, forgive me if this seems premature or irrelevant, but I've got a strong hunch on this one...)
Goodwood is approaching, and although I can't justify this in any logical way, does anybody else think it possible that PD might be planning to serve up some new content around the Festival of Speed? I'd love to see some new DLC, but even a Goodwood/Mercedes set of seasonals would be a nice addition to the absolute nothing we've seen as of late...
Any thoughts? (Mods, forgive me if this seems premature or irrelevant, but I've got a strong hunch on this one...)