Problem after buying Race mod from GT auto for my cappucino

  • Thread starter Thread starter RODDUZ
  • 10 comments
  • 741 views
Messages
318
Messages
RODDUZ
Right I race moded my cappucino in GT auto. I then went to buy upgrades for it in tuning shop. It has stage 1 engine tuning after the race mod but I want all three. I try to buy 2nd stage and it says 'must be purchased in certain order, buy anyway?' I said yes and it added it to my items! 1 is already on so this is in order. Just in case I bought stage 1 to see if that worked, nope still cant get the tune on to my car!

Anyone else had this problem? What do I do?

Cheers
 
Bump! My drifitng days are ruined without this! PLEASE!

Th
 
Get the parts installed from the tuning section from your garage.
 
You probably bought but accidently failed to install the stage 1 tuning, so it went to your parts list. You can access the list from your home screen, one of the small items on the bottom left. Find it, install it, then try stage 2 and 3.
 
You probably bought but accidently failed to install the stage 1 tuning, so it went to your parts list. You can access the list from your home screen, one of the small items on the bottom left. Find it, install it, then try stage 2 and 3.

Nope stage 1 is already there as part of the race mod I bought. I wanted stage 2. What it looks like happens is after the race mod is bought the parts are bought but not installed. The cat and filters were also not installed. BUt like the guy above suggested I ticked them in setting in the garage and then I coudl install further stages

Thanks
 
Don't know why, but this seems to happen fairly regularly with the Race Modification purchases - it puts stuff into your bought items, but DOESN'T install them on your car, so you have a hard time buying any further upgrades.

It did it to me a while back on the ZR-1 RM, and took me quite a while to figure out.
 
Don't know why, but this seems to happen fairly regularly with the Race Modification purchases - it puts stuff into your bought items, but DOESN'T install them on your car, so you have a hard time buying any further upgrades.

It did it to me a while back on the ZR-1 RM, and took me quite a while to figure out.

Yep rather a strange thing to do if you ask me. I bet it's left quite a few people puzzled!
 
Bah the cheating, lazy gits.

I pay for a race mod. The guys push it in the garage. I can hear banging and clattering, then the guy's push it out but the haven't really done anything.

Just like when I take my real car for a service.
 
Bah the cheating, lazy gits.

I pay for a race mod. The guys push it in the garage. I can hear banging and clattering, then the guy's push it out but the haven't really done anything.

Just like when I take my real car for a service.

Haha they do paint it a little and put fancy stickers on it!!
 
Back