Problem choosing specific cars when creating online race

  • Thread starter Thread starter PhantomF
  • 2 comments
  • 445 views
Messages
18
Messages
PhantomFTR
I just started messing with the online mode and wanted to setup a room that featured only the Ford GT and C6 Corvette Z06. When I go to the regulations option and then to the garage to choose which cars I want to use for the race neither of these cars are available to select, just a list of 52 cars most of which I don't even own. I own both the Ford GT and C6 Z06 in the game and they are both favorites. Can someone please tell me how I can get these cars in the list? Thanks!
 
Anyone? Is this even possible to do? Pretty lame if you can't set restrictions to any car you want in online mode.
 
I'm not sure about this either. When I don't set any restrictions, I can use both arcade cars (recommended) and my favorites. When I "select from garage", I can only select arcade cars.
 
Back