Problem downloading free content on GT TV

  • Thread starter Thread starter shedeus
  • 7 comments
  • 918 views
Messages
7
Hi folks,

I'm having trouble downloading free content within GT TV. Things priced at $0.00 are added to cart and downloaded fine. However, items marked as "free" (without price associated like $0.00 for example), once i try to check out, no items are displayed in my cart and i am forced to exit the transaction, thus not being able to download.

Any ideas why this might be happening or how to get around this?

Many thanks in advance
 
I got this too trying to download the Tsukuba time attack video...
 
hmmm... so no solve in that thread. i guess this is as good free is going to get on GT TV
 
This is a real downer.👎
I was quite looking forward to watching the highlights of Super GT 2007.
 
i've had another problem which is that is with my american account 2 episodes of the 24hours of le mans are free (but £1.59 each on my european account ?!?).

i add them to the cart and then proceed to the checkout. but when i get there it says 'there are no otems available for your account'

what do i do???

i'm sure i just need to activate something but how?
 
hmmm... so no solve in that thread.

I do not think that opening a new thread on the same topic will answer your question any faster?
 
Last edited:
^ agreed. I linked to that thread and posted there instead of filling up this thread on the same topic

err.....wait......:)
 
Back