Problem on B-Spec - Lamborghini Challenge

• Thread starter Bojovnik
  • 10 comments
SychoReturns
Hey,

Currently having real difficulty completing the Lambo event on the Professional in B-Spec. I've given my Level 14 Bob a full choice of fully modded Gallardo and Countach, yet he seems to be never able to pass that damned Miura that always starts in 1st or 2nd.

Does anyone have some good tunes for a Gallardo that would make it possible to win this event, or give me some tips?

Thanks a lot

Hey,

Currently having real difficulty completing the Lambo event on the Professional in B-Spec. I've given my Level 14 Bob a full choice of fully modded Gallardo and Countach, yet he seems to be never able to pass that damned Miura that always starts in 1st or 2nd.

Does anyone have some good tunes for a Gallardo that would make it possible to win this event, or give me some tips?

Thanks a lot

You could try upgrading a SV to the max. Expensive yes, but fast as heck...Oh yes!:sly:

I second the SV idea, mine could barely win with even that maxed out at 750HP//1000 kgs. You could also try running that event later after he has leveled up a bit. Level 14 B Spec drivers are still kind of crappy in high powered cars like that.

I second the SV idea, mine could barely win with even that maxed out at 750HP//1000 kgs. You could also try running that event later after he has leveled up a bit. Level 14 B Spec drivers are still kind of crappy in high powered cars like that.

Yes, you are correct. I'm waiting for my level 18 driver to be better before I attempt that race again.:indiff:

I literally just did that event, won with my lv12 driver and my tuned Gallardo.

Gallardo LP 560-4 '08 748hp, all though the Mercy SV is faster over all, that lighter Gallardo with the 4wd push all the way to the rear was able to win.

It was a tough race but yelling at the driver helped.

Last edited:
Bah, made a total rookie mistake and forgot to check the tires.

Was running on Hard Sports tires, but a quick switch to the softs and he's dominating (did get him up to level 16 though)

Just used my fully tuned '74 Countach. My Bob won the race pretty easily. Just let him pace up all the time in the beginning, but let him cool down a bit in the last part (otherwise he might crash there) and press the overtake button on the straights. Once in front, let him cool down, but keep babysitting him to keep him in front.:) Think I just used a default setup for my Countach with the best tyres that are allowed for the event (dunno what tyres are allowed anymore).

Sorry for the bump but my B=spec driver is currently doing this now in the Lamborghini Super vollence and he's doing as if hes out for a walk in the park :lol:

Just a tip from me ;)

Bah, made a total rookie mistake and forgot to check the tires.

Was running on Hard Sports tires, but a quick switch to the softs and he's dominating (did get him up to level 16 though)

I just did the same thing with the ferrari race! Raced for like three hours with the best finish of second. Went into dirving options, just to notice that I was racing on Sports Hard. Switched tires and won by 28 secs. All I could was slap myself in the forehead and say dumb@$$.:ouch:

Where do you guys get the Countach? Is it a Used Car, or a prize? I want one because I'd really rather not let and of my drivers near my Murcielago SV, or Gallardo when I get one for that event. (I know it doesn't really matter, but still, why wast such an awesome premium car on a b-spec driver if you can do it with a lowly standard? hehe)

Lamborghini Countach 25th Av

Best lap (Level 25) 1:16.075

MOV: 6.78 second (Pass leader after following for 1.5 laps on lap 4 of 6) Made it up to 3rd by the end of lap 2.

Full Custom Transmission (default)
Full Racing Suspension (Motor City Quick Tune 2.09 for MR)
Stage 1 + Stage 2 Engine
Full Sport Exhaust (Header, Cat, Exhaust System)
Full Driveline (Dual Clutch, Semi Racing Flywheel, LSD)

With Stage 1 engine + list, I finished 2nd and lost by .293

That driver (also Level 25) just couldn't get job done passing the other cars on the first and second laps.

You can likely get it down with Stage 1 engine mods if you're driver is pretty good at passing.

I also like more brake bias upfront with B-Spec "Bob", he can outbreak the other AI cars usually from half a car back or more in some cases.

I bought the Countach in the Online Dealership after A-Spec Level 29

Back