Problem racing with friend

  • Thread starter Thread starter Joely
  • 0 comments
  • 383 views
Messages
2
Hey all, great forum and really enjoying GT5. However i'm having a problem playing with a friend. I am able to create a room, which he can enter. I can goto the track, however when he attempts to goto the track, it sits on the checking regulations screen where the bar goes back and forth for about 10 or so seconds, then it reports that regulations have failed and then a further message comes up saying no violation of regulations were found but unable to go to track. Now if he creates a room and I join it and try to go to track i'm getting the same thing? Removed all regulations and still get the same thing. Both of us have the lastest updates. Anyone come across this? It's so frustrating :grumpy:
 
Back