problem shifting multiple gears at once

  • Thread starter Thread starter givmedew
  • 0 comments
  • 665 views
Messages
63
Messages
givmedew
Had the game since it came out and just starting today when I shift up or down it will shift multiple gears at a time. I figured it was a problem with the controller so I switched to my other controller and it is doing the same thing they are both sony controllers. If I hold down the shifter it will shift through all gears up or down very quickly as if I was hitting the buttons rapidly. So I remapped the shift up and down buttons to the r1 and l1 buttons and it does the same thing. Not sure what is going on but the game is broken an worthless to me in this form. I have no intres playing the game in auto since it is much hard to steer and brake in auto.

Thanks

William
 
Back