Problem to extract files from my GT4

  • Thread starter Thread starter Lagoa
  • 9 comments
  • 932 views
Messages
23
Hi guys...

Sorry my bad english.

I have a problem. I extract Photo files from my Memory Card to my PC (With Network connection).

But all photo files stays in .npo files. I need try convert the .npo file to other... because .npo nothing image apears...:indiff:

I hope you understand my problem...

Please...HELP-ME!

PS: I dont have pendrive. But my PS2 works fine with PC (network connection)
 
If you have a mp3-player you might be able to use it as a pendrive. For me this works just fine. Don't know if the PC is able to see the data on your memorycard while you are connected via network cable.
 
hispeed
If you have a mp3-player you might be able to use it as a pendrive. For me this works just fine. Don't know if the PC is able to see the data on your memorycard while you are connected via network cable.

I dont have...:nervous:

Anyone use Network cabe to export GT4 Photos from Memory Card? :indiff:
 
Please don't bump a thread if the last reply was only several hours ago.

Unless you can find a program to convert NPO files into JPG files -- which is unlikely considering the fact that most photomode users will just use the USB port -- you're out of luck. :indiff:
 
Wolfe2x7
Please don't bump a thread if the last reply was only several hours ago.

Seconded.


I've never heard of anyone doing anything like this. Ever. So I don't think we're going to be able to help you on this, at least for now. No doubt someone will try it in due course though.
 
Have you tried to rename .npo into .jpg???

if it doesn't work get an flash drive or an mp3 player or anything that is connectable by USB and has usb 2.0 i think.

i searched the net and npo is a format for savegames...
 
just get a pen drive and end this huge mess u are trying to make.
 
gabibyte
Have you tried to rename .npo into .jpg???

if it doesn't work get an flash drive or an mp3 player or anything that is connectable by USB and has usb 2.0 i think.

i searched the net and npo is a format for savegames...

Yeah...you right.

npo is PS2 savegame format. I try rename but not work´s.

I dont have pendrive or MP3 player. :nervous:
 
Back