Problem updating GTS on PS4

• Thread starter Rene77nl
  • 2 comments
Netherlands
Netherlands
Same problem again. I’ve more then enough space available on my PS4 (more then 70 GB), but I still get the message there’s not enough space to update GTS. Other games (like F1 2019) don’t have have this problem. Did someone have any idea how to solve this?

It needs enough space to reinstall gtsport and all of its updates not just the size of the update itself. It completely reinstalls the game if I understand correctly. It’s more than 100gb at this point I believe. Time for an external hard drive. Same boat here, I’ve had to uninstall games I care about just so I can keep racing.

It needs enough space to reinstall gtsport and all of its updates not just the size of the update itself. It completely reinstalls the game if I understand correctly. It’s more than 100gb at this point I believe. Time for an external hard drive. Same boat here, I’ve had to uninstall games I care about just so I can keep racing.
Oh. So that's why the updates always take ages to install. Must be. It's like 40 minutes every update. Even if it's just like 400 MB.

Latest Posts

Back