Problem when playing online

  • Thread starter Thread starter f1redbull
  • 3 comments
  • 455 views
Messages
22
Messages
f1redbull
When I go to join the track online (either in free run or a race), the game often fails to provide any picture, just sound. Instead, all I get is the Gran Turismo logo in the bottom right of my screen. I can still drive, but I can't see anything, which is obviously rather problematic.

I only started playing online just over a week ago. It didn't happen at all until about 3 days ago and now it seems to be happening more and more consistently. Now, there seems to be a 50/50 chance whether I get to race or whether I have to completely quit the game (I can't access the pause button). It's getting extremely frustrating. Is there any known way of solving this? Should I get a new disc? I tried cleaning my current GT5 disc but it didn't work.
 
Wait until everything loads before pulling out of the pits to start driving.
 
Clear cache, rebuild thumbnails. Come back if you still have problems.
 
If that^^ doesn't help, The only thing you can actually do to help is strap explosives to yourself walk into the PD building and demand they fix all the problems.

In other words, the problem will never go away. We are stuck with it, along with some other rather annoying problems.
 
Back