problem with changing driving suit

  • Thread starter Thread starter axel edwards
  • 10 comments
  • 948 views
Messages
59
England
England
Messages
mutantmouse
I have bought Ayrton Senna's racing suit and have equipped it to my avatar on several occasions however when I go into a race it changes back to the white racing suit with another helmet I bought, does anyone have any suggestions on how to make the change permanent because I love Senna and would love to race with his suit.
 
I can't say I have direct experience with the same equipage as yours... but, one of my suits is 'all rainbow colors' on demand. If I don't do something in my car, on a track, and get a save from it the racing suit reverts on my garage pose to the previous. Might work for you; ymmv.
 
I have bought Ayrton Senna's racing suit and have equipped it to my avatar on several occasions however when I go into a race it changes back to the white racing suit with another helmet I bought, does anyone have any suggestions on how to make the change permanent because I love Senna and would love to race with his suit.
I remember having this problem, and my best recollection was eventually seeing a "save changes" button. I'll recheck that and edit this later.
 
I can't say I have direct experience with the same equipage as yours... but, one of my suits is 'all rainbow colors' on demand. If I don't do something in my car, on a track, and get a save from it the racing suit reverts on my garage pose to the previous. Might work for you; ymmv.
It is changing back as soon as I leave the gear shop and wont stay with the suit I want and there is no save button that I can find
 
It is changing back as soon as I leave the gear shop and wont stay with the suit I want and there is no save button that I can find


When you select the new suit you have to click the "wear"-button in the lower right corner. Did you to that?
 
I couldn't see a button that says wear anywhere I will have to check when I get home later
 
Having paid for the suit in the tuning and maintenance area of the menu, go over to your garage and select it within the racing gear tab. I had this issue for a while, and it won't automatically set it as your racing suit after you have bought it. Hope this helps?
 
I will try that when I get home what is weird about it is when I buy a helmet or suit on its own it will change automatically but not for the whole thing which is strange if you ask me but I will try everyone's suggestions when I get home from school
 
@pezzarinho17 is right. Now I know your issue and why you don't see that button. In the racing gear shop you just buy the suit but it is not automatically put on. The button I was talking about is in the racing gear section of the garage mentioned by @pezzarinho17.
 
Thank you I will sort that tonight then, I am grateful for the help given.
 
Back