The_Joker Messages 4 Messages Joker1314 Nov 26, 2010 #1 Have anyone problems with Logitech G27 FF? When car crashing in the wall, there is no vibration. But effects like driving on roughness are normal, I guess. Feedback strength on 8, but I do not feel differences with standard setting (5).
Have anyone problems with Logitech G27 FF? When car crashing in the wall, there is no vibration. But effects like driving on roughness are normal, I guess. Feedback strength on 8, but I do not feel differences with standard setting (5).
shigllgetcha Messages 296 Messages shigllgetcha Nov 26, 2010 #2 the power adapter hasnt pulled out? silly question but you never know but happened me yesterday and i was puzzled for a while
the power adapter hasnt pulled out? silly question but you never know but happened me yesterday and i was puzzled for a while
The_Joker Messages 4 Messages Joker1314 Nov 26, 2010 #3 No, it's on. As I said, some effects are good, but some are not. As example: crashing in the wall do not affect steering wheel with vibration.
No, it's on. As I said, some effects are good, but some are not. As example: crashing in the wall do not affect steering wheel with vibration.
shigllgetcha Messages 296 Messages shigllgetcha Nov 26, 2010 #4 thats okay, mine was working off the usb power but the feedback didnt work because it wasnt plugged in
thats okay, mine was working off the usb power but the feedback didnt work because it wasnt plugged in
The_Joker Messages 4 Messages Joker1314 Nov 26, 2010 #5 shigllgetcha thats okay, mine was working off the usb power but the feedback didnt work because it wasnt plugged in Click to expand... Read my answer upward
shigllgetcha thats okay, mine was working off the usb power but the feedback didnt work because it wasnt plugged in Click to expand... Read my answer upward
Patrocles Messages 1,495 Nov 26, 2010 #6 I have a similar problem with my logitech DFP. I have it set at max FFB (10), but i get very little feedback. The rumblestrips give good feedback, but not much in anything else? the DFP wheel worked find a couple of weeks ago on the PC. opinions? suggestions? thanks!
I have a similar problem with my logitech DFP. I have it set at max FFB (10), but i get very little feedback. The rumblestrips give good feedback, but not much in anything else? the DFP wheel worked find a couple of weeks ago on the PC. opinions? suggestions? thanks!
R RotBot Messages 9 Messages Rotbot Nov 26, 2010 #7 I think PD just didn't bother to implement much force feedback into the game. Dirt 2 is still the gold standard.
I think PD just didn't bother to implement much force feedback into the game. Dirt 2 is still the gold standard.