problem with going online, anybody else too?

  • Thread starter Thread starter jimmyellow
  • 5 comments
  • 1,922 views
Messages
1
when the game loads i get a messege *server could not be established*

then when i go in gt mode/lounge/ it does not allow me and get this messege *unable to connect to the server. this function cannot be used*

my ps3 network has been signed in and works for other games.

My ps3 is an ntse jp and the game i brought in uk

does anybody know what this problem is?
 
I have the same problem. I can connect to PSN just fine, but if I want to join the Open Lobby I get an "Network Error". I have not played a single on-line race yet. I am really thankful for any help.
 
I have the same problem. I can connect to PSN just fine, but if I want to join the Open Lobby I get an "Network Error". I have not played a single on-line race yet. I am really thankful for any help.

Same for me. Very disappointed because i bought this game to play online with clean racers...

BTW, where do you live ?
 
I live in Thuringia, Germany but I've finally got it working by re-setup my entire network settings. I hope it still works the next time I start my PS3.
 
I fixed mine by port forwarding the ports used by GT5. Check the online section of in-game manual for details and give it a go.
 
Everythings fine now. Still don't know how to make private races...
 
Back