Problem with Grand Tour Unlocks

  • Thread starter Thread starter Ryan_GT_123
  • 4 comments
  • 1,192 views
Messages
3
Messages
ryng123
First off, this is my first post on this forum even though I've been following it for quite a while now. I've found a lot of the advice on here really helpful so thanks a lot to all of you 👍.

However, I'm having some problems with the unlockable Photo Mode locations you are meant to get from the Grand Tour special event. I've got the gold trophy in every one of the races / challenges but the new locations will not show up. Does anyone know how to fix this or point me in the direction of the answer because after some rigorous searching I've found nothing on it.

Any help much appreciated 'cause I'm having a lot of fun with Photo Mode and could really do with new locations.

I'll try to get some of my photos uploaded soon.

Thanks. :)
 
Watch all the intro video's before you start the events. You only get two location to do photo's in if I am remembering correctly.
 
Watch all the intro video's before you start the events. You only get two location to do photo's in if I am remembering correctly.

Which ones so I can see if I've got them.
 
You only get them if you use the "Next Event" arrow. If you beat the Eiger time trial, for example, you have to use the next event arrow to load that video between the events (you don't have to watch them the whole way though). You can't beat it and go back to the main menu, or else the video won't play and you won't unlock the locations.

So if you have all the events beaten, just load them up and don't even enter the races; just go through using the "Next Event" arrow.

It's kind of stupid actually.

And you get four locations: Luzerne (After Eiger), Siena (After Monza), San Galgano Abbey (After Tuscany Tarmac Rally), and San Gimignano (After Toscana Dirt Rally).
 
Last edited:
You only get them if you use the "Next Event" arrow. If you beat the Eiger time trial, for example, you have to use the next event arrow to load that video between the events (you don't have to watch them the whole way though). You can't beat it and go back to the main menu, or else the video won't play and you won't unlock the locations.

So if you have all the events beaten, just load them up and don't even enter the races; just go through using the "Next Event" arrow.

It's kind of stupid actually.

And you get four locations: Luzerne (After Eiger), Siena (After Monza), San Galgano Abbey (After Tuscany Tarmac Rally), and San Gimignano (After Toscana Dirt Rally).

Thanks a lot. I'll be sure to try that tomorrow when I play.

Much appreciated.
 
Back