Problem with GT4.

  • Thread starter Thread starter wee_man
  • 5 comments
  • 786 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
1,476
Ok so this has probably been posted many a time but I can't be arsed to traul back all through old threads.
Basically I've got to about 30% in the game and everytime I complete a race now, the loading screen afterwards will have the red spinning thing afterwards and won't complete loading.
Anything I can do to overcome this? Possibly just a bad copy of GT4?
I'm not too keen on starting all over again. I barely have enough time as it is to play it let alone do it all again.

Also is it m version of the game or do some of the cars not have an engine sound in bonnet cam? Notably the RUF's (i'd put that down to them being rear engined) but it does it with some other cars as well like the CLK touring car.
Ta all.
 
your game's screwed.

you know they will just lock this thread now
 
wee_man
Ok so this has probably been posted many a time but I can't be arsed to traul back all through old threads.
Basically I've got to about 30% in the game and everytime I complete a race now, the loading screen afterwards will have the red spinning thing afterwards and won't complete loading.
Anything I can do to overcome this? Possibly just a bad copy of GT4?
I'm not too keen on starting all over again. I barely have enough time as it is to play it let alone do it all again.

Also is it m version of the game or do some of the cars not have an engine sound in bonnet cam? Notably the RUF's (i'd put that down to them being rear engined) but it does it with some other cars as well like the CLK touring car.
Ta all.


Id say that you need a new copy of GT4 but i am by no means an expert. How long have you had the game for? if its still in warrenty then take it back to the shop and ask for a new copy. Failing this take it to your nearest blockbusters video rental store and ask them to put it in there dvd/cd cleaner. I had a couple of dvd's which stopped playing half way through andt they put them in their machine and it cleans and repairs them (only to a certain extent though) Have you tried the game on somebody else ps2 could be urs need a bit of a clean or somthing. My brothers got a "fat" ps2 and that recently stopped working. I took it apart and it was full of dust! got out a can of air spray (used for cleaning out bits in keyboards) and sprayed they whole thing. and ran a lens cleaner through it a couple of time. Been faultless ever since.

Hope it helps but i would advise searching around. Its not as much effort to click that search button as you might think

Cheers

Spec....
 
Search in particular for "Disk Read Error"...
 
wee_man
Also is it m version of the game or do some of the cars not have an engine sound in bonnet cam? Notably the RUF's (i'd put that down to them being rear engined) but it does it with some other cars as well like the CLK touring car.
Ta all.

You need to invest some money in a decent SURROUND SOUND SYSTEM.
 
Ok cheers all, just had a long hard day today dismantling an engine and really didn't want to traul through GTP (although I looked in the FAQ and missed it comepltly).
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back