problem with gt5 any help

  • Thread starter Thread starter aldriss
  • 6 comments
  • 830 views
Messages
23
game was freezing more and more.I cleaned the fluff off the grills in case it was heat I deleted the game data.
I thried to load the game all at once (the 50 min option) it froze 1/4 the way in.
I rebuilt the ps database, deleted the save file in case it was corrupt ( I have a back up).now it wont get past the gt5 loading screen when u click on simulator. still no love the
ps is a 12 mnth old slim any help much appreciated
Also the disc is scratch free

Other games seem to work fine
 
I had a similar problem this morning however it wasn't as extensive as yours. I just rebooted my modem and router and it loaded up fine.
 
You tried to install the game data and that wasn't successful, is that right? Maybe retry that, or even before you try you should just load the game and see if that even happens, because you can install the game data afterwards in the game's option menu. It may take a few minutes to load past the gt5 screen, mine takes longer on my main account than on my second one, because I have a lot of cars in the main one, but only 8 in the other one.
 
alas no love tried it on a nother account and with the internet off wont load any thing after the aspec arcade course editter gt tv screen no mater which u choice

can ps3 disc just die. Ill rent a nother copy and see if that helps
 
Hi, Did you try a DVD cleaning disc on your player? Also polish the disc with a DVD cleaner??
 
Do you have the personal BGM checked off?

Switching it off, then on again after auto-saving, helped me a lot of the time.

Possible you're going to get the yellow light of death. I got it and fixed it but worrysome.
 
I cleaned my lens today and all is great now. There are a few how to videos on you tube.
 
Back