Problem with loading a track...can anyone help?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Nightmare1
  • 7 comments
  • 489 views
Messages
18
United Kingdom
London
Messages
Portu_geeza_
Hey, I've been having this problem for a long time now. Every time I try to play Fuji Speedway F racetrack online or on seasonal events the game freezes on seasonal events and the track doesn't load when playing online. Basically for some reason the track doesn't load properly.

My assumptions are that there is maybe something currupted in my game data that prevents me from playing the track. Is there any way of restoring the game without me losing all my game data (starting from the begginning and reinstalling all the gt5 data again) or is there another reason for why this might be happenning. Cheers, Joe.
 
Try to install the game data in the GT5 options. If this isn't the case, I believe there is an option to delete installed game data in the same menu. Do that and try installing the game data again.
 
Try to install the game data in the GT5 options. If this isn't the case, I believe there is an option to delete installed game data in the same menu. Do that and try installing the game data again.

Yeah the thing is I'm not going to do anything that means I end up losing the game data I've gotten thus far like cars, exp etc. I think the above method means I may end up losing it :/
 
Make sure your disc is clean.
 
Back up your game save before you do anything.

Yeah the thing is I'm not going to do anything that means I end up losing the game data I've gotten thus far like cars, exp etc. I think the above method means I may end up losing it :/

You back up to a USB. Then destroy/delete/reload GT5 as much as you like. When you are happy you reload your game save. You will keep your cars and xp. You will lose your photos and custom tracks I believe.
 
I'm going to try unload the game data (not personal data like exp and cars) from the main menu and then reload it.

edit: the problem has been resolved. thankyou all for the help.
 
Last edited:
Back