Problem with remote racing

  • Thread starter Thread starter Smiggi1991
  • 1 comments
  • 497 views
Messages
216
Messages
Smiggi1991
Hi guys I have just started a remote race through my iPhone,which is all great but I have one problem. On my iPhone,not all of my friends are visible. Only 50% of my friends are showing up. But when I start a remote race on my playstation I can see all of my friends. Any ideas what this could be? Because it's a bit of a bugger not being able to select certain friends when I want them in the race.
Please only post if your going to give suggestions.do not comment on my grammar.pleasant posts please guys.
 
Hi guys I have just started a remote race through my iPhone,which is all great but I have one problem. On my iPhone,not all of my friends are visible. Only 50% of my friends are showing up. But when I start a remote race on my playstation I can see all of my friends. Any ideas what this could be? Because it's a bit of a bugger not being able to select certain friends when I want them in the race.
Please only post if your going to give suggestions.do not comment on my grammar.pleasant posts please guys.

I had the same problem on the computer. But I just logged out and then back in, and there they were. If you do not use auto-login [remember password], then do I not know.
 
Back