Problem with rivals mode...help

• Thread starter oooOZooo
  • 11 comments
United Kingdom
United Kingdom
I drive rivals and its not save my times. Sometimes I beat my previos time and its save it in leaderboard but usualy after beating my previous lap time game not save it in leaderboard and my new record just disapear. Help please. Where is problem?

I drive rivals and its not save my times. Sometimes I beat my previos time and its save it in leaderboard but usualy after beating my previous lap time game not save it in leaderboard and my new record just disapear. Help please. Where is problem?
Are you sure you aren't dirtying your laps?

I'm going to assume you already know clean laps will overrule any dirty laps even if they're slower.

What kind of cars are you driving and have you made any changes to the drivetrain layout e.g. FWD to RWD or AWD? There were problems with some cars which made them unfairly fast and IIRC T10 stopped allowing them to post to the leaderboards, the times set while someone was using the converted cars they've said are getting removed so it's possible it's not uploading your time just for it to be wiped later.

Are you sure you aren't dirtying your laps?
I was going to say the same thing. Make sure you are in the actual "Rivals" mode and make sure the lap time does not show "!" next to the time.

Dirty lap means you went off the track, cut a corner too close, tapped a wall, or drafted. Sometimes also if too many tires come off the ground.

I'm going to assume you already know clean laps will overrule any dirty laps even if they're slower.

What kind of cars are you driving and have you made any changes to the drivetrain layout e.g. FWD to RWD or AWD? There were problems with some cars which made them unfairly fast and IIRC T10 stopped allowing them to post to the leaderboards, the times set while someone was using the converted cars they've said are getting removed so it's possible it's not uploading your time just for it to be wiped later.
I was going to post that, but I think the problems with the cars where fixed as they are now allowed on Multiplayer. However, you can possibly be correct about it not posting to the leaderboards as they might not have wiped them all yet.

Ok, possible you right. But now I cant tell exactly witch rival I am driving because now in that mode when I try to connect show me message :"This feature has been temporarily disabled. Please see Motorssport.net for more info." But that was one lap rival chalange with stock 2015 Audi S3 sedan.

Ok, possible you right. But now I cant tell exactly witch rival I am driving because now in that mode when I try to connect show me message :"This feature has been temporarily disabled. Please see Motorssport.net for more info." But that was one lap rival chalange with stock 2015 Audi S3 sedan.
Hmm, it seems like the problem might stem down to your connection with the game. Since you're getting that message I would assume that the reason it didn't save is the same reason why you cant view it.

Possible. Thx for help guys hope tomorow all will be ok. Want to go in top 500 in there now I am around 900th from 24000 in world. :)

They were wiping the leaderboards earlier today during that time rivals mode was not working properly and the leaderboards were not available. I tried a few times to get into rivals and leaderboards and could not. When I was able to get in I could see that they wiped most of the glitch cars from the boards.

there are still some RX3s that are glitched at the top of the boards but much fewer than before. T10 says they are aware and will remove the rest of them shortly but could not say exactly when. There are also still some times posted that should be dirty from using a mod but have posted as clean. I have not saw a confirmation yet as to if those will also be removed soon but I would imagine they will.

They were wiping the leaderboards earlier today during that time rivals mode was not working properly and the leaderboards were not available. I tried a few times to get into rivals and leaderboards and could not. When I was able to get in I could see that they wiped most of the glitch cars from the boards.

there are still some RX3s that are glitched at the top of the boards but much fewer than before. T10 says they are aware and will remove the rest of them shortly but could not say exactly when. There are also still some times posted that should be dirty from using a mod but have posted as clean. I have not saw a confirmation yet as to if those will also be removed soon but I would imagine they will.

Yea but I am speaking about rival mode where I can use stock car without upgrades and tune and in leaderboard all times for everyone is made with same car. Today save still not working... Brrr dont now how to fix that... :(

Yea but I am speaking about rival mode where I can use stock car without upgrades and tune and in leaderboard all times for everyone is made with same car. Today save still not working... Brrr dont now how to fix that... :(

So you are talking about one of the spec rival events? If so I have not even looked at those as of yet so I have no idea if there may have been an issue. I have been running the time attack rivals where you can drive anything you want and tune it for the class in question. Those work fine but at the time you posted this thread they were working on the leaderboard wipe so they were either not working at all or not working completely during that time. I could not even get into the rivals events there for about an hour or so.

Back