problem with second pad

  • Thread starter Thread starter cinekw
  • 3 comments
  • 619 views
Messages
2
Hi, I have one original dualshock 3 and my second pad is Media Tech( i don't remember model but i can write it later). I play Fifa 11 with this Media Tech pad and everything was fine. Now, I run split screen in GT5 and in the menu I set every option with this Media tech or DS3. I run a race, but I can drive with only DS3, Media Tech doesn't work. :guilty:

PS. Sorry for my English.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
didnt update 3.5 disable alot of third party controllers(incase they exploded as sony said, nice of them)? did you update when you got gt5?
 
Yes, I have everything updated. I update GT5 yesterday to 1.02. But this Media Tech pad work in menu, but I can't drive in race :/
 
Back