Problem with the dematerialized version of GTS

Belgium
Belgium
NRC_FANGIO
Hi all
I had a lot of bug with GTS for about 3 months and I think the problem comes from the fact that I have dematerialized version.
yesterday I uninstalled the game, and then I used the disc version ... I did some tests ... result no more crash or bug. Maybe i'm just lucky...
So my question is: does anyone else have the same problem as me?

Thank's
Ps: Sorry for my bad english

Not sure what you mean by dematerialized version ?

But if you meant a digital copy, then I can tell you that I get a lot of lobby crash in daily lobby with my disc version. So I dont think that theory holds up.

Not sure what you mean by dematerialized version ?

But if you meant a digital copy, then I can tell you that I get a lot of lobby crash in daily lobby with my disc version. So I dont think that theory holds up.

Have you got both versions? Your crash problems could be related to your IP. But without a digital version to compare it to, you can't say. Might be the disk. Might be the IP.

But the OP tried both. Obviously, as his problems went away with the disk version, it's not his IP.

I have the disc version and very rarely do I get crashes. I think I’ve been disconnected from Sport Mode races a totally of 3 times.

disc with scratches has more chances of headache then the digital copy: for sure there is a hash check on the download, assuring its always 100%

Back