Problem with update 1.09

  • Thread starter Thread starter Magnil71
  • 2 comments
  • 551 views
Messages
1
Sweden
Sweden
Updated to 1.09 and was looking forward to some interesting new cars.
However, after the download was completed, the X-button on the steering wheel doesn´t work.
On the standard PS-3 handcontrol the X-button works just fine.
And it´s only on GT6 that it doesn´t work, so my conclusion is that there´s some kind of problem with the update and I have no idea how to fix this.

Anyone else that recognize the problem? And how do I fix it?
 
Mine works fine. Did you try unplugging the wheel from the PS3 and then plug it back in so that it can calibrate again?
 
When I started an online lobby, the steering of my cars wouldn't work. I use a standard PS3 controller, I think I was messing with the steering wheel settings and now I can't steer with my controller. Help? :confused:
 
Back