Problem wth acceleration with triggers

Discussion in 'Gran Turismo Sport' started by Semisonic71, Oct 18, 2017.

1. Semisonic71

Semisonic71

Hi guys,I’m having trouble with acceleration using triggers,even with foot to floor on straights I’m struggling to get out of 4th gear bunt as soon as I change set up to X BUTTON for acceleration it’s fine ! A BUG !!! really annoying as I prefer triggers,any help or advice would be appreciated,thanks

2. Ryan Dungey

Ryan Dungey

Your trigger is probably broken I know mine is as I have to push really hard to get full throttle. You need a new controller.

3. breyzipp

breyzipp

The HUD shows the trigger input bars IIRC, you can check there if they go the full 100%.

4. Semisonic71

Semisonic71

Thanks for reply,only thing it works fine on project cars 2!!!

5. Semisonic71

Semisonic71

Ok thank you ,I will have a look

6. Ryan Dungey

Ryan Dungey

Yeah my trigger works fine in some games and doesn't in others. Getting a new controller solved all the problems for me but then my new controller broke to... 4 controllers in 4 years now I can't afford to buy another haha

7. Semisonic71

Semisonic71

Ok thanks,looks like I’m going to have to buy a new controller,thanks for quick reply

8. breyzipp

breyzipp

Forgot to mention but also switch camera views, not all might show it. I think the bumper camera (where you only see the road with the speedometers) has the most detailed HUD.

9. Ryan Dungey

Ryan Dungey

I would definitely just check the how much throttle your getting in game before you do buy a new one. The bar right next to the rev counter and Speedo on the bottom. Goes from 0-100 see if it's hitting 100 with a full press then if it doesn't push really hard to see if it does. If you have to push really hard to get full throttle it's broken.

breyzipp likes this.
  10. Semisonic71

Semisonic71

Cool thanks with try ,might save me some money loving the game though

11. Semisonic71

Semisonic71

Thanks wil differently have a look,thanks for the help again