Problem wth acceleration with triggers

United Kingdom
United Kingdom
Hi guys,I’m having trouble with acceleration using triggers,even with foot to floor on straights I’m struggling to get out of 4th gear bunt as soon as I change set up to X BUTTON for acceleration it’s fine ! A BUG !!! really annoying as I prefer triggers,any help or advice would be appreciated,thanks

Your trigger is probably broken I know mine is as I have to push really hard to get full throttle. You need a new controller.

Thanks for reply,only thing it works fine on project cars 2!!!
Yeah my trigger works fine in some games and doesn't in others. Getting a new controller solved all the problems for me but then my new controller broke to... 4 controllers in 4 years now I can't afford to buy another haha

Yeah my trigger works fine in some games and doesn't in others. Getting a new controller solved all the problems for me but then my new controller broke to... 4 controllers in 4 years now I can't afford to buy another haha
Ok thanks,looks like I’m going to have to buy a new controller,thanks for quick reply

Ok thanks,looks like I’m going to have to buy a new controller,thanks for quick reply

I would definitely just check the how much throttle your getting in game before you do buy a new one. The bar right next to the rev counter and Speedo on the bottom. Goes from 0-100 see if it's hitting 100 with a full press then if it doesn't push really hard to see if it does. If you have to push really hard to get full throttle it's broken.

I would definitely just check the how much throttle your getting in game before you do buy a new one. The bar right next to the rev counter and Speedo on the bottom. Goes from 0-100 see if it's hitting 100 with a full press then if it doesn't push really hard to see if it does. If you have to push really hard to get full throttle it's broken.
Cool thanks with try ,might save me some money loving the game though

Forgot to mention but also switch camera views, not all might show it. I think the bumper camera (where you only see the road with the speedometers) has the most detailed HUD.
Thanks wil differently have a look,thanks for the help again

Latest Posts

Back