Problem

• Thread starter Fujimi004
  • 24 comments
Belgium
HASSELT
Hi GTplanet I don't know if I'm in the right place because I have a complaint and I don't know where to go for the problem in my GT7 game bought on the internet.I bought the car in the game:Amuse S2000 GT1 Turbo then have this completely tuned and then wanted to race with it but that's where it went wrong I can't steer the car at all the error starts before the 3 seconds where you can never drive the car anyway how can this error be fixed or can you help me with further information I have already searched on playstation.be-playstation.com-playstation.store but can't find anything there.
Hoping for a reply soon,
Freddy Cremers

This is not the place for complaints, GTPlanet is not affiliated to GT or PD.
However, if you describe the problem more clearly, the members of this forum may be able to help. What exactly happens when you try to drive the car?

Last edited:
Hi GTplanet I don't know if I'm in the right place because I have a complaint and I don't know where to go for the problem in my GT7 game bought on the internet.I bought the car in the game:Amuse S2000 GT1 Turbo then have this completely tuned and then wanted to race with it but that's where it went wrong I can't steer the car at all the error starts before the 3 seconds where you can never drive the car anyway how can this error be fixed or can you help me with further information I have already searched on playstation.be-playstation.com-playstation.store but can't find anything there.
Hoping for a reply soon,
Freddy Cremers
Could you provide a video of the issue? It's very difficult to diagnose otherwise.

One possibility that springs to mind is you have another controller plugged and turned on, but really that's just a guess based on the information provided thus far.

Last edited:
Hi thanks for the response I can't drive the car at all it just drives straight in every race it can enter that's just with this car can't drive it at all I can't say and I don't know either, hopefully I have I helped you with this.
Best regards,
Freddy Cremers

You say you have this car completely tuned. Did this happen before you added any tuning parts? If not I’d say your suspension is set too low.

This car is one of a few cars I’ve found where you can set the suspension height so low you can’t steer it if you have it lowered all the way (or even close to it) because the wheels are so buried and trapped in the fenders. Not sure why the game allows it (maybe for pictures?), but this car you can set ~20mm lower than you should be able to. If you have this car lowered all the way, or really close to it, then even setting shocks and springs to hardest/highest setting won’t help you.
Most times this only happens under braking conditions where the front dives and it traps the wheels, preventing steering, but the Amuse S2000 front wheels will be trapped even when coasting if height setting is low enough.

I believe the lowest I’ve been able to set mine without having any steering issues at all is 110mm or 112mm and with that I had to set my shocks and springs both at max. I believe I currently have my front set at 115mm.

I haven’t driven this car in update 1.31 yet, so maybe the suspension or physics changes have negatively affected the suspension on this car even further from what I posted above.

I‘d set the suspension height to at least 115mm and shocks and springs at max and see if that helps. Then you can go lower/softer if you wish until you encounter the issue again then you know the limit.

I’m using the G923 wheel with a PS5. Sometimes after an update, I would lose steering! All the buttons would work but
no steering. Restarting my PS5 fixed it. A couple of times I had to restart 2 or 3 times! Hope this helps!

The Amuse S2000 has a bad setup and needs a "quite high ride height" in order to be able to turn.
The only error here is that the game allows to create a setup where it is basically impossible to do so on a car with the tag "professionally tuned".

Just add ride height until it works, maybe current + 5 -> test -> error? repeat.

I don't mean to be rude but are you not able to just post a 10 second clip of your problem I mean that would help 100% to know what the problem is.:)

Really not that hard to save and post a 10 second clip.

Same for ps4 if that's what you have.

The problem with my Amuse is fixed now i have another question how do you get the cars from Fast an Furious 1&2&3&4&5&6&7&8&9 becaus i want to buy the Toyota Supra from Fast and Furious 1 but i can't find it not new and not secondhand

The problem with my Amuse is fixed now i have another question how do you get the cars from Fast an Furious 1&2&3&4&5&6&7&8&9 becaus i want to buy the Toyota Supra from Fast and Furious 1 but i can't find it not new and not secondhand
A lot of the cars turn up in the Used Car dealer or the Legendary Car Dealer on a rotation, so if they are not there now keep checking every day and they will eventually show up, but it can take a while sometimes.

Last edited:
Hello Mr Belgium, Please take your time going through the Used car dealer, you can tune cars in the GT Tuning shop once purchased and apply liveries to resemble the F&F cars, but you can't just by them outright pre-tuned or looking like them.

Also, please be aware that this is a forum and not a live chat room of some sorts, so saying HI in every reply is not necessary.
Please also post a clip of your AMUSE S2000 as Chikane_GTR showed you, so we can see how you fixed the car!

Otherwise this thread could get shutdown quickly for just asking uneccasary questions to random topic aspects in the game.
Enjoy GT7 and this forum also! :D

Ok I just wanted to be friendly and have little or no understanding of a forum and I have a few more questions so what should/can I do.

I’m using the G923 wheel with a PS5. Sometimes after an update, I would lose steering! All the buttons would work but
no steering. Restarting my PS5 fixed it. A couple of times I had to restart 2 or 3 times! Hope this helps!
Unplugging the usb and plugging it back in fixes this also

Thanks for the info are there people who have played GT7 completely because I can't get some assignments (driving license & missions) seems impossible to me.

Thanks for the info are there people who have played GT7 completely because I can't get some assignments (driving license & missions) seems impossible to me.
Trial and error until it becomes practice and experience.
All of them are possible, no matter how impossible it seems at first.
You can enable a ghost of the time to beat, lead it lead your starting position by a small amount and try to follow the line.
Maybe this will give you an idea of how to improve at certain parts of each track.
Something big to keep in mind: fast speed doesnt equal fast time (generally, and for corners).

Follow the yellow dots, go to cafe menu and complete the menus, there you unlock new tracks and content, multiplayer and so on.
Search on youtube for tutorials about GT7 and menu books and so on.
Theres cars you can win doing specific content you dont need to buy them, there lots of info in this forum, but a quick search on youtube or search in this forum using the search tool.., you´ll find the info you looking for.
After that you´ll have other doubts but if you new to the game do some research cause it will be easier and faster to get into the game ^^

how do you get the cars from Fast an Furious 1&2&3&4&5&6&7&8&9
You can't. This is a list of all the cars in the game, and there's no cars from any of the Fast & Furious films:

There are some which are vehicles used as the basis for the cars in the films, but the exact cars are not part of the car list. Any that are from 2001 and on will permanently be in the Brand Central area, while any from before 2001 will be available on rotation in either Used Cars or Legends Cars - depending on how rare and valuable they are. Used Cars only displays ~30 of the ~100 cars at any one time, while Legends Cars only displays ~10 of the ~70 cars at any one time; each changes some of its stock (on average 3 cars in Used, 1 car in Legends) at midnight UTC (0200 CEST) every day.

Latest Posts

Back