**Problems Forum?**

• Thread starter alex_gt
  • 17 comments

**Problems Page?**

• Great Idea, I'd help people out and use it for my own problems too..

Votes: 11 91.7%
  • A Bad idea especially for GT Planet..this is a place were people can get away from all there problem

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • No Comment..

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Ok I don't know if this is possible but:

Could a forum be created and posted in without any Name or Signature?

If so a Problems Forum might be good? Just a place where everyone can talk about issues that are maybe abit personal or sensitive in confidence, such as:

-Health Problems :magnify:
:up:
-Drugs abuse (inluding Smoking, Drinking :cheers: etc..)
-Family Problems :argue:
-Relationships :couple:
-Finances (debts, loans) :2cents:
-Crime :Police:
-Bullying :Poke:
-and anything else you can think of? 💡

What's everyone think, or is abit too far fetched for a Forum about Cars and :gt:

:lol:

It does sound like a good idea. You never know who could help you with some of your problems...

No username, signatures, profile, pm, search, send email, my threads, and add to buddies links can be done, but it would be quite a hassel, and it still wouldn't prevent that post from showing up in a user's post search. I encourage threads like this in the Rumble Strip - if you want anonymity, just register with a new account. :)

Originally posted by Jordan
No username, signatures, profile, pm, search, send email, my threads, and add to buddies links can be done, but it would be quite a hassel, and it still wouldn't prevent that post from showing up in a user's post search. I encourage threads like this in the Rumble Strip - if you want anonymity, just register with a new account. :)

New accounts sound liike the easiest idea Jordan 💡

But could we have a dedicated Problems Forum? :D

And :viper: Man you can easily get free email accounts from Yahoo, Hotmail, Lycos etc...? :smilewink

P.S I noticed this thread was moved from Rumour and Speculation, yet I could have sworn I started it here? :lol: my mistake, sorry..

I don't think it would be a good idea. The Rumble Strip has recently had some topics in it which have allowed this community to really shine and come to the aid of its members. I think it's nice that you get to find out a little more about the members than simply their best time around Midfield in a 787b. It helps to bring in a sort of community spirit where members actually start to care about other members, rather than seeking to beat them or slag them off all the time.

To have such threads in the general discussion area helps to lift the quality of other threads going into the same discussion area.

Some good points GG but I still feel it's important that people can hide their identity with a new account in a dedicated forum? :D

Otherwise some people may just have a go at someone with problems? :Poke: Also if people are going to talk about anything illegal then surely having there member identity posted isn't good? :shakehead

Some good points GG but I still feel it's important that people can hide their identity with a new account in a dedicated forum?
Yes, but your identity won't be any more hidden in a dedicated forum than the Rumble Strip.

Otherwise some people may just have a go at someone with problems?
They could have a go at them anywhere, but judging from past experiences, most people are mature enough to understand when someone is having a real problem and they are willing to help.

Also if people are going to talk about anything illegal then surely having there member identity posted isn't good?
I think this line in the AUP is what has you concerned...

You will not use these forums to violate any laws nor to discuss illegal activities.
This means that you can't discuss illegal activies, like growing marijuana for example. This does not mean you cannot supportively discuss overcoming the use of marijuana with another member.

some very good points there i have seen threads started on problems on other forums and yes they work it just depends on the people

Why don't you start a thread Call it ( peoples problems) or summit like that this could be the place to disscuss this sort of thing
I feel some peeps can express them selfs easier in this manner rather than face to face
Give it a go im sure the peeps on here will be understanding as i am ;)

Thanks for taking time to answer those queries Jordan :thumbsup:

Found that legal thing interesting :Police:

So all we do is if we want to talk about a problem is to Get another account and go in the Rumble Strip? :D

Originally posted by alexy2k
So all we do is if we want to talk about a problem is to Get another account and go in the Rumble Strip? :D
That's correct! :)

that is something realy good nice idea alex2k.
that kind of treads sometimes is the only one chance people's have to talk about the problem they have.

anyone can be in real problems (even me or you) and need some help.

please if someone trush you any kind of problem keep on secret may is a stupid thing for you but too much important to him or her
in some cases is the diference between the life or death of that person.

if somebody need some help with any kind of problem just let me know.(via pm)

the friendship is the most important thing to keep on mind, a real friend allways stay with you. (not only in the good times)

Originally posted by f50
that is something realy good nice idea alex2k.
that kind of treads sometimes is the only one chance people's have to talk about the problem they have.

anyone can be in real problems (even me or you) and need some help.

please if someone trush you any kind of problem keep on secret may is a stupid thing for you but too much important to him or her
in some cases is the diference between the life or death of that person.

if somebody need some help with any kind of problem just let me know.(via pm)

the friendship is the most important thing to keep on mind, a real friend allways stay with you. (not only in the good times)

You could be the :gtplanet: psycologist. Seriously.

Back