- 10

- United Kingdom
Hi all
So loaded the game up today as normal and noticed my credits/money has gone from my 22 million I had, and now shows 377 million! Did a few races on the Sunday league stuff to get my daily milage and earnt mileage and exp points but no credits. Something really screwy going on. Then I had an online sport race. Qualified in 4th place, did the race and finished 3rd. No penalties, no crashes, no shortcuts, and it dropped my Sr level down 2 levels. Wtf is going on? Anyone having any similar problems?
So loaded the game up today as normal and noticed my credits/money has gone from my 22 million I had, and now shows 377 million! Did a few races on the Sunday league stuff to get my daily milage and earnt mileage and exp points but no credits. Something really screwy going on. Then I had an online sport race. Qualified in 4th place, did the race and finished 3rd. No penalties, no crashes, no shortcuts, and it dropped my Sr level down 2 levels. Wtf is going on? Anyone having any similar problems?