problems ordering GT5:P online...

• Thread starter indygtr
  • 5 comments
indygtr
does anyone else from the UK trying to order from japan find this awkward :nervous:

i asked my friend to purchase the game, payment has gone through, but cannot download the game :banghead:

somebody help me! i want to play :(

payment has gone through where? to your wallet for the japanese account? or the game has been paid for yet the download isnt starting. sorry you need to be more specifc because i don't understand exactly what you have done.

i think the money went into your wallet. Try to order it online at play-asia. Most guys here did that including me and it worked perfectely fine. But if you paid than normally the download should start

i think the money went into your wallet. Try to order it online at play-asia. Most guys here did that including me and it worked perfectely fine. But if you paid than normally the download should start

why would they give up with the money because it went into their wallet. that odesn't mean its unusable. they just need to go buy the game. since we havent heard from them i'm guessing they worked it out anyway.

No of course if the money is somewhere to use than use it but if its wans't in the wallet and the game would not download.....than i would recomend play-asia

Back