Problems uploading

  • Thread starter Thread starter milefile
  • 5 comments
  • 612 views
Messages
10,832
I was uploading some avatars to the multimedia forum. Five all together. When I was done two were gone. Now I know they were there before. So I re-did them and one of them disappeared again. So I just kept trying until they were all there. Basically it was deleting me posts. :confused:
 
had a somewhat similar problem. IE would keep on crashing and shutting down after it finished attaching the files, sometimes attaching them to the posts, other times not.
 
I'm trying something out...
 

Attachments

  • stewie_passll.jpg
    stewie_passll.jpg
    4.4 KB · Views: 33
See? I just came back to read a post by rufrgt_sn00pie2001. I got an email notification for it and it's not here. :confused:
 
Okay, I was trying to upload two seperate files whilst writing the same line in the post.

But IE crashed after pressing submit reply, coincidence...?
 
Back